Bob Diaco FIRED | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Bob Diaco FIRED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Got to believe they offered OC to Joe Mooreland and he said he would not come to work for Diaco. Got to hope him or Mike Houston are the replacements

Reaction Score
Props to DB. He came up with the money. Serious chops to do that. Now he has to execute the second part of the equation: make the right hire. He does that and he will ascend to close to JC level in Huskies lore. Calhoon level that is.

Reaction Score
It was going to happen because the Defense imploded. I mean to get run over by East Carolina and Tulane was a disgrace. Under the watch of your defensive expert.

The other thing was the complete regression. We looked serviceable at the beginning of the year. A couple of close losses and it just collapsed.

Reaction Score
Great news! I would vote for Weist but any coach who is willing to throw the ball more than 10 yards down the field gets my choice. Lol!

Reaction Score
No problem - I had a good source - just couldn't say who - so I had to take the heat.
Good call...gotta add this as well Chief...part of my rant was my disgust that the increased buyout was causing him to stick around and I didn't want to get up an more false hopes.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
"And, has thou slain the Jabberwock?
Come to my arms, my beamish boy!
O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
He chortled in his joy.

No retreads.
Skip Holtz!!!! Only UConn connections!

/sarcasm

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Moorhead would be the obvious fit. An offensive guy, strong connection to the school, experience as a HC and success at a major school on the offensive side of the ball.

Hmm, Penn State's Bowl game is January 2nd also.

Reaction Score
Some people amaze me when they are wrong - don't double down - just admit it.

They will be announcing replacement after 1/2- I later said they don't want the Edsall optics - leaving a team after a bowl - he will travel home with team.
I have nothing to do with this. So what's for me to admit? I was going by your literal words. I knew Benedict at least understood how bad the situation would be next year. If you want to revel, look elsewhere.

Reaction Score
Maybe they finally got the memo about taking the football program seriously. Good for DB.

Last edited:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I'm going on record right now to say that Arkeel is going to rush for 1,000 yards next season. Bank on it...
Now that's the @UConnDan97 that we all know and love!
I don't know what this says about me. But I am in a significantly better mood than I was yesterday, and it was a pretty damn nice day with my family.
It says that you are a fan, if we had gone past the the first week of January with Diaco still at the helm, I would have needed to buy a Costco sized tub of anti-depressants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom