Bob Diaco continues work rebuilding UConn, Huskies ranked No. 120 (Orlando Sentinel) | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Bob Diaco continues work rebuilding UConn, Huskies ranked No. 120 (Orlando Sentinel)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The offensive line will be better. QB position will be better. Coach had better be better. Therefore, we will be better. Only question is by how much. And if we can keep games close we'll have a talented and more experienced kicker. But we need to produce more 7's in the Red Zone so it doesn't come to that every week.

I'm irrationally exhuberant but that could change quickly.

Reaction Score
I may be irrationally pessimistic but even going back to our transition years I have never been so pessimistic. The Spring game gave me a little hope but I still have a really hard time finding 5 wins on our schedule and I have a sinking feeling that 1 or 2 are more likely. 0-12 has a higher probability than getting to a bowl, though as SMU showed going defeated is hard. Some other crappy team usually shows up or some good team doesn't.

Reaction Score
Conf Carl isn't a camp?

I will take that as a compliment Whaler! However its obvious your comment was meant to demean me which only hurts you and makes you look childish. In an effort to help you build some character and maturity this may help.

"Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear."
Ephesians 4:29

Okay to mock me but be careful not to mock the word of God!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
The offensive line will be better. QB position will be better. Coach had better be better. Therefore, we will be better. Only question is by how much. And if we can keep games close we'll have a talented and more experienced kicker. But we need to produce more 7's in the Red Zone so it doesn't come to that every week.

I'm irrationally exhuberant but that could change quickly.

If we can show on offense that we can convert twice as many first downs as we did all season long (after the disaster last year) that would be a huge improvement... I don't think I've ever seen a UCONN football team have as many 3 and outs as last year's squad...

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I will take that as a compliment Whaler! However its obvious your comment was meant to demean me which only hurts you and makes you look childish. In an effort to help you build some character and maturity this may help.

"Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear."
Ephesians 4:29

Okay to mock me but be careful not to mock the word of God!

Dude it was a joke that you don't fit in either of his categories.

Lighten up.

Reaction Score
If we can show on offense that we can convert twice as many first downs as we did all season long (after the disaster last year) that would be a huge improvement... I don't think I've ever seen a UCONN football team have as many 3 and outs as last year's squad...

Our new OC will have a lot to do with that. Needs to take some of the load off of HCBD.

Reaction Score
Obvious there are two camps on this board glass 1/2 full vs there is no glass.

Nah... 3
photo.JPG

Reaction Score
I may be irrationally pessimistic but even going back to our transition years I have never been so pessimistic. The Spring game gave me a little hope but I still have a really hard time finding 5 wins on our schedule and I have a sinking feeling that 1 or 2 are more likely. 0-12 has a higher probability than getting to a bowl, though as SMU showed going defeated is hard. Some other crappy team usually shows up or some good team doesn't.
The UCF and SMU games were won and lost for the same reason, turnovers. We get a better +/- ratio, we will be better than last year and then a decent jump the next. Qb is a bit of a mystery though.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Obvious there are two camps on this board glass 1/2 full vs there is no glass.
Because last season we drained it and threw it against a wall?

Reaction Score
This sheet is getting really old.

I guess we have another 4 months of historical (or hysterical) analysis until we can see the 2o15 product on the field. Then we can add new facts to the same old arguments. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom