Bob Diaco checks out a wbb practice | The Boneyard

Bob Diaco checks out a wbb practice

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Would be cool if the new head football coach openly respected and supported the women's program. I know Randy Edsell was present with a large ovation from the crowd for #89 in a row against FSU, and Kevin Ollie got himself a huge ovation for showing up to last season's Baylor game.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
The coaches at PSU support each other with attendance at games quite regularly.

Reaction Score
Football needs MCBB and WCBB at UCONN to grow together.............UCONN will have the best practice facilities in 2014 in the country and it will only help grow what has been started by Edstall, Calhoun, Tower, Geno and Low Perkins...........2014 will be a winning year at UCONN....

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
The coaches at PSU support each other with attendance at games quite regularly.
I think the new football hire was very strong on that and they were all trying to dig out from the previous mess.
Kevin and Geno certainly seem to be good friends, just don't know how often either attends the others games - can be pretty tough with both being mid season.

Reaction Score
Good. From what I have read he is heavily into motivation. Cannot think of a better place to learn about the subject. Respect. Things have taken a positive turn for uconn.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I think the new football hire was very strong on that and they were all trying to dig out from the previous mess.
Kevin and Geno certainly seem to be good friends, just don't know how often either attends the others games - can be pretty tough with both being mid season.
Actually, they did it long before the hiring of O'Brien and the mess became an issue.

Reaction Score
Football needs MCBB and WCBB at UCONN to grow together.............UCONN will have the best practice facilities in 2014 in the country and it will only help grow what has been started by Edstall, Calhoun, Tower, Geno and Low Perkins...........2014 will be a winning year at UCONN....

Low Perkins? How Low can you go? Are you talking about Fat Lew?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc