Boatright Update: Ncaa Could Be Another Week | The Boneyard

Boatright Update: Ncaa Could Be Another Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Apparently it's been going on for 3-4 weeks. What I love is that the investigation seemingly centers around whether or not Reggie Rose bought Boatright a plane ticket, and yet Reggie Rose has been quoted as saying that the NCAA hasn't contacted him yet. Shouldn't he be, like, the first person you should call?

Reaction Score
Ridiculous.
Ryan is the one suffering from this by not being able to play in games.

Reaction Score
Ncaa and logic do not go hand and hand

Apparently it's been going on for 3-4 weeks. What I love is that the investigation seemingly centers around whether or not Reggie Rose bought Boatright a plane ticket, and yet Reggie Rose has been quoted as saying that the NCAA hasn't contacted him yet. Shouldn't he be, like, the first person you should call?

Reaction Score

I just don't get how something like this takes more than a phone call or two and a couple of days to bring to a conclusion. Call Rose and see what he says. If he admits it, levy the punishment. If he doesn't determine if you have any proof to show he is lying. If so, levy the punishment. If not, drop it already.

Reaction Score
Jesus.

This "investigation" (aka the NCAA sitting on its hands pretending to be looking into the situation) isn't going to be completed until the season starts...which means Boatright will miss games before the NCAA even decides if they're going to make him miss games.

Just plain incompetence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger