Boatright Situation | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Boatright Situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Let's just hope this is an issue of guilt by association. Maybe some of his past AAU Mates got caught up in some mess that Ryan was not part of and that after further digging the NCAA will realize he was not involved. Maybe wishful thinking, but I'm hoping for a quick and favorable resolution.

Reaction Score
You could probably answer your own question by quoting the NCAA regulation about "dancing in the middle of huddles".

Good luck with that.
You can dance in the middle of team huddles but you are only allowed one text message while you're in there.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
You can dance in the middle of team huddles but you are only allowed one text message while you're in there.
It depends on whether he is dance qualified or not.

Reaction Score
I'm not informed enough to even attempt reading the tea leaves of these NCAA investigations, but I wonder if it is isn't encouraging that:

1) Calhoun, in the quote cited above, sounds focused/impatient about RB's return. In other words, if the situation was more ominous, wouldn't it be fair to assume that JC might be talking about preparing for the worst-case scenario (both for the public and for the team itself)? Maybe others can remember a precedent here.

2) Is it a good sign that RB is still being allowed to practice, sit on the bench, etc.? Are all players under NCAA investigation - whether for mere paperwork issues or for major violations - allowed to practice? Or is this "privilege" only accorded to those under scrutiny for more minor potential violations?

Reaction Score
I'm most encouraged by the statement Kyle Muncy made yesterday, basically saying that they expect him to be cleared, just not sure when.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I'm most encouraged by the statement Kyle Muncy made yesterday, basically saying that they expect him to be cleared, just not sure when.
Do you have a link?

Reaction Score
Do you have a link?

@GavinKeefe on twitter. Sorry, can't post an exact link at work. And I should rephrase - he didn't say Boatright would be "cleared," he said "we expect him to suit up for us, just not sure when."

Reaction Score
I'm more than a bit surprised that the root cause of the problem hasn't leaked out yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom