Boatright is an NBA player | The Boneyard

Boatright is an NBA player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hes more of an NBA player than Napier. He may not be picked in the first round--but he has the speed shake handle defense and shot to be a energy back up on a high tempo team. From what I have seen of Napier--he is slow hes had trouble getting his shots off and when he has had the time--hes not hitting them. Granted hes a rookie--but I thought hed be better. Some NBA team will draft Boatright from anywhere 28-48 and he will be on an NBA roster next year.

Reaction Score
Wow this is disappointing, I was hoping you would give me one of your Final Four worthy spins, after today's game.

I needed a UConn pick me up scrappy, not an NBA post.

Reaction Score
Bazz is better suited for the nba than boat. Bazz is a better shooter with more range, better passer, better handle, slightly taller, and higher bball iq.

Boat I have a feeling will struggle to keep a job in the league. His size is a huge disadvantage and he doesn't have a real plus skill other than his athleticism, unfortunately. I hope be proves me wrong

Reaction Score
Hes more of an NBA player than Napier. He may not be picked in the first round--but he has the speed shake handle defense and shot to be a energy back up on a high tempo team. From what I have seen of Napier--he is slow hes had trouble getting his shots off and when he has had the time--hes not hitting them. Granted hes a rookie--but I thought hed be better. Some NBA team will draft Boatright from anywhere 28-48 and he will be on an NBA roster next year.

scrappy really? From today? No shot

Reaction Score
Hate to say it but he'll play overseas.
He could thrive over there with his razzle dazzle and size.

I actually could see him being a crowd favorite, with millions in the bank over time. Although it would take a longer time to accumulate wealth but for a Chicago city kid he would earn a nice living off of doing something he loves.

Reaction Score
I think with the fact there is more spacing in the NBA that his quickness could be more effective. I think he could be a backup or 3 string pg.

Reaction Score
Go make more mock drafts of players you have never seen.

Reaction Score
Hey the kid played his butt off, he did. He shot a lot to get his points but he had to., what choice does he have. But he's probably not an NBA player only because of his size. If he was 6'1 or 2 he may very well be but he's not. Hope he proves me wrong and he may very well do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom