Boatright daniels and bridah saved the game | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Boatright daniels and bridah saved the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I never liked the concept of a point forward until I saw it run through Halil Kanacevic for St. Joes. He controlled the game for St. Joes. 12pt, 7 reb, and 5 assists from the PF position? That's some good work. As soon as he fouled out, my confidence in a UConn win increased x10.

Nnocu

Poplar Poster
Reaction Score
I never liked the concept of a point forward until I saw it run through Halil Kanacevic for St. Joes. He controlled the game for St. Joes. 12pt, 7 reb, and 5 assists from the PF position? That's some good work. As soon as he fouled out, my confidence in a UConn win increased x10.
That kid kind of looked like Tolksdorf.

Reaction Score

It was the same as Royce White with ISU, similar build as well

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
It was the same as Royce White with ISU, similar build as well
Just glad it is over. I thought Nolan fouled out last night. I looked at the CBS box score and it said he was one of 4 Huskies with 4 PFs. Brimah shot 57% from the line all season. Would have never guessed that last night. Unbelievable. Provided the 4 bigs hit the gym over the summer, UConn is going to have a very good front court for years to come.

Reaction Score
I noticed Bazz pulling on his finger again early in the game. It's still taped too. No media attention to it. Still makes me wonder what is up. I doubt Bazz will reveal it...
Why would the network cover it when they can interview a 4 year old...

Why show us and the non uconn fans how our coaching staff has a storied NCAA tourney career as players? Just interview a child who knows nothing, that's much better sports coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom