Boat, Purv, Omar, Facey, Brimah | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Boat, Purv, Omar, Facey, Brimah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Nolan is not "so valuable." He's been awful all season. If Ollie had managed to bring in another functional big, we would barely see any of Phil. He's going to continue to play because Lubin is the alternative, but his performance this year isn't that of a high-major player.

AtlHusky

Let's go outside our minds and play
Reaction Score
...Damn swype/autocorrect/Sailor Jerry kicking in.

Curious about this Sailor Jerry app you mentioned. I haven't heard of it, but I'm wondering how well it interacts with the board's profanity filter. :confused:

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Curious about this Sailor Jerry app you mentioned. I haven't heard of it, but I'm wondering how well it interacts with the board's profanity filter. :confused:
Admiral Ed Nelson?

Reaction Score
Nolan is not "so valuable." He's been awful all season. If Ollie had managed to bring in another functional big, we would barely see any of Phil. He's going to continue to play because Lubin is the alternative, but his performance this year isn't that of a high-major player.
Awful(ly) valuable hmmm; Phil is just being Phil..... We know what he is and what to expect by now. He's increased his average and leads the team in come ons, I got 'em pegged for about 4.5 "C'mon Phil's" a game up from 3.3 last year.

Reaction Score

what is this talk of a 'high major player'? you act like going and getting a mobile 6'10 dude is easy. its not. Nolan hasn't played well this season fact, but his role is major if he improves it and stays in his 'lane'. This is the roster here bruce, there are worst backup bigs playing on contenders. he needs to star in his role , which he did a TON last year. or you probably forgot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom