Boat left off ESPN Top Ten Point Guards List.. | The Boneyard

Boat left off ESPN Top Ten Point Guards List..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Who is Myron Medcalf.....I'll take Boat over any of guys on his list.

Love to know his criteria...Tyus Jones has played 9 games in College, probably 4 against legit teams...please.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I saw this earlier today and had the same thought. Only thing I could think of is they consider him a SG and not a PG. If that's so then they need to tell me who UConn's PG is!

Reaction Score
I saw this earlier today and had the same thought. Only thing I could think of is they consider him a SG and not a PG. If that's so then they need to tell me who UConn's PG is!

That's not why he's not on the list.

Reaction Score
It's not just Boatright this is a terrible list across the board. Kentucky alone has at least 2 guys that should be on there.

Reaction Score
It's not just Boatright this is a terrible list across the board. Kentucky alone has at least 2 guys that should be on there.

Not enough top teams are represented. I don't care about Georgia State, Florida Gulf Coast, etc. There are better teams with better point guards, no disrespect to some of these point guards on the list.

Reaction Score
Geez...everyone falls for the same crap over and over. I just read over all the comments on the ESPN site. They want responses..they want responses! Get it? This the meeting before the list came out.

Editor: Is this your Top 10 PG list?
Writer: Yes Boss..it is a well researched top 10 PG list. Without exception most fans, coaches and players would agree.
Editor: Well lets take 4-5 off and put some questionable players on the list to foster comments both Negative and positive.
Writer: Well that would not be a true list would it?
Editor: Well we can dock your salary if you get 1000 clicks or give you a raise for 200,000 clicks.
Writer: That's why you da Boss!

Reaction Score
Ryan harrow? The kid who sucked at nc state...then sucked at UK...and now is not sucking in the sun belt conference...

Ya I think There's some mistakes on this list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger