Blumenthal | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Blumenthal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Here we go. Everyone gets to bash BCU, the ACC etc. As soon as we start asking question back, we get banned!!

Reaction Score
You BC people are unfreaking believable ... and I won't ban you cause I love to see you wrap you around in your "ethics" course.

Remember Saint Ignatius Loyola was famous for his "Examination of Conscience". What does it say for the Jesuit priests & professionals in authority that they would SCREW ... let's leave UConn out of this point ... Georgetown, Seton Hall, Saint John's, Villanova, Marquette and DePaul. (leave ND aside) You are killing Athletic Departments of CATHOLIC institutions. Is that Turf protection too?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Oh, it was filed in Rockville Superior Court. That makes all the difference. Thanks for clearing that up for me. Pitt is in the clear now.

So Blumenthal is the one with a political agenda, not you. Also cleared up.

My only agenda is survival of UConn's athletic program. I don't see an appreciation with our Administration of what needs to be done to make that happen. Begging harder has failed miserably, and now the ACC is laughing in our face in the press. Do you still believe the ACC is a realistic option for UConn? Do you think there is a PRAYER they would ever give us a bid after that story today? Those were direct quotes. What else do you need to see?

The Big East is the ONLY solution available. What are we holding out for? Is there a make-believe BCS conference that might invite us? Because all the real conferences have already passed.
1248695.gif

...until the official one get made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member