Block C Hats | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Block C Hats

Reaction Score
Let me get this straight. The football team utilizes The Block C Logo on their uniforms and throughout their facilities but fans have to scour the internet to find merchandise that features it?

Not only is it a sizable loss of potential revenue, it sends a muddled message for branding purposes. It’s like if every team starts wearing different colors all the time. At some point fans say enough of this give me National Blue and White.

Sorry but the new multicolor husky looks like completely generic clip art. Block C and Derp Jonathan are immediately identifiable as UCONN. Leadership should lean into that instead of running away from it.

Fans love the things that make them feel connected to their school, not wondering if people will think their baseball hat represents Washington, Northern Illinois, or some minor league baseball team.

Reaction Score
Let me get this straight. The football team utilizes The Block C Logo on their uniforms and throughout their facilities but fans have to scour the internet to find merchandise that features it?

Not only is it a sizable loss of potential revenue, it sends a muddled message for branding purposes. It’s like if every team starts wearing different colors all the time. At some point fans say enough of this give me National Blue and White.

Sorry but the new multicolor husky looks like completely generic clip art. Block C and Derp Jonathan are immediately identifiable as UCONN. Leadership should lean into that instead of running away from it.

Fans love the things that make them feel connected to their school, not wondering if people will think their baseball hat represents Washington, Northern Illinois, or some minor league baseball team.
The school doesn't produce block C merch right now, at all. Have to consider interest in the program is at an all-time low, as an FBS program. So low, that searching for a block C hat on google leads me to this thread.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score

The logo on the baseball hat is the "Hook C," and has been for decades, even post re-branding.

1627916175599.png

Red has been an accent color for decades as well. Here Chris Smith from 1990.

1627916633731.png

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom