Blaze Picture | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Blaze Picture

Reaction Score
We're going to employ the Blaze strategy?
So Uncle Cliffy will be replacing KO?
Worth a shot.

C

Chief00

Oh I get. This relates to the Blaze recruiting strategy because Lebron is a minority owner in Blaze Pizza and Team Lebron won!

Because Blaze is apparently a new strategy and just pointing to our alumni's success in the NBA was something we were already doing, so the Lebron connection has to be it.

I have to give you credit where credits due.
The pizza pieces are starting to fit together in some ways. At the time we did not know about LeBron’s dumping McDonald's to plow more into Blaze but we knew he was heavily involved for a few years. Given that and LeBron’s link to our Coach it seemed only fitting. Little did we know, 8 months later Dre and Kemba would be playing on Team LeBron on All Star Weekend.

Many Blaze locations are around college campuses so what better place to sit around and talk basketball and recruiting.

Currently, we just don’t have the talent or frankly enough mentally tough guys to run a pro system that matches KO coaching style. It also seems like rebounding is not part of our game plan - and that will absolutely kill us against a good team. I don’t see KO adjusting to a college system so it’s either talent or lose. It’s Chill’s job to bring in the tuna.

And if UConn did not hire the right S&C coach none of the above matters because we are still playing men against boys too often.

LeBron James explained why he left $14 million on the table with McDonald's to back Blaze Pizza — the fastest-growing food chain ever

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Sometimes I struggle with patience shepherding certain casual fans - but my goal is to do just that.
I'm so tired of casual fans. I much prefer formal ones.
adidas-multicolour-basketball-jersey-tuxedo-multicolor-product-4-376019520-normal_large_flex.jpeg

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I didn’t realize Blaze is like the Pizza Pirate on a Carnival Cruise.

I assumed it was like a knockoff Bertucci’s. Yikes.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
I've become very blasé about Blaze. Chief which NBA team runs an offense that starts with three to four dribble handoffs above the three point line then has the big run to the three point line for a screen and roll in which the dribbler is never open for a jumper and the roller who may or may not be open never gets the ball passed to him when he rolls and then the team goes to their secondary offense where the perimeter men pass to each other until someone shoots a contested three? Also, no one puts tuna on their pizza.

C

Chief00

I've become very blasé about Blaze. Chief which NBA team runs an offense that starts with three to four dribble handoffs above the three point line then has the big run to the three point line for a screen and roll in which the dribbler is never open for a jumper and the roller who may or may not be open never gets the ball passed to him when he rolls and then the team goes to their secondary offense where the perimeter men pass to each other until someone shoots a contested three? Also, no one puts tuna on their pizza.

Believe Chief that if we had talented penetrators and 3 ballers with Bigs charging to the rim - that offense would look very different.

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
Believe Chief that if we had talented penetrators and 3 ballers with Bigs charging to the rim - that offense would look very different.
Agree.

Also - NBA teams don't sit in zones constantly.

Reaction Score
I fully realize I probably won’t get an honest answer to any of these questions but I’m dead serious:

What is this Blaze strategy?

Who is Bunkey?

Is Chief a real person?

If yes, is he over the age of 14?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I fully realize I probably won’t get an honest answer to any of these questions but I’m dead serious:

What is this Blaze strategy?

Who is Bunkey?

Is Chief a real person?

If yes, is he over the age of 14?

Bunkey is easy. Some late 20’s hanger on who dances on instagram.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
Why won't KO adjust to a college system? If you don't have the talent to run the offense you want and that offense doesn't work as well versus zones wouldn't it be prudent to try something else? And why are our guards so reluctant to pass into the post or to the roller on the screen and roll? Late in the Tulsa game Carlton made 2 buckets to make it a two point game. He made Tulsa call a timeout. Do you think KO told the guards to look for Carlton? The next four shots were JA missed 3, CV missed 3, JA missed 3, JA missed 2. All the points I mention speak to bad coaching in my opinion.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Why won't KO adjust to a college system? If you don't have the talent to run the offense you want and that offense doesn't work as well versus zones wouldn't it be prudent to try something else? And why are our guards so reluctant to pass into the post or to the roller on the screen and roll? Late in the Tulsa game Carlton made 2 buckets to make it a two point game. He made Tulsa call a timeout. Do you think KO told the guards to look for Carlton? The next four shots were JA missed 3, CV missed 3, JA missed 3, JA missed 2. All the points I mention speak to bad coaching in my opinion.

The good NBA teams aren’t running a system like Ollie’s either. Ball movement, threes and layups/dunks is what the metrics say works.

Reaction Score

Because it’s 50% selfish 25% highlight desire 25% they don’t trust the bigs.. Thats also why a certain “sniper” jacks up NBA 3’s... 6 second in the shot clock and kills momentum !!!

I have seen Ollie freak when Carlton is open on a miss match and they keep swinging the ball around the perimeter.

C

Chief00

He is Sam Cassell Junior's one man posse. With all the entitlements and privileges that title bestows.

Chief is around 50 and hangs around the players in what one hopes is a very limited capacity.

Gotta laugh!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom