Blauds - BE closing in on new deals | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Blauds - BE closing in on new deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The coaching story references sources I didn't copy and paste that part.

You said he gets it right 100% of the time when it's from a source. It's not true. It's not even close to true. I don't feel like digging up even more examples as you are so stubbornly moronic that you'd still claim he gets 100%.

100%. Dope.

You were so wrong on the ACC story and then you disappeared without a blip. Aren't you embarrassed? You were blasting the guy for making up his sources. And he had the full scoop. I'd be at least apologetic, not a know-it-all who actually doesn't know s--- from shinola like you.

Reaction Score
i think im with the whale on this. blauds has been linked in, but as of late he's been off on things where he suggests he has sources...

So he was off on the multiple ACC stories? I know you guys keep saying this but he was 100% on! He got all those stories right. Every single one. And that was the last thing he sourced.

Reaction Score
So he was off on the multiple ACC stories? I know you guys keep saying this but he was 100% on! He got all those stories right. Every single one. And that was the last thing he sourced.
what acc stories?

Reaction Score
what acc stories?

How the internal voting played out. He was the first one to announce that Louisville had more votes. Two days before the news broke anywhere else, he wrote that Louisville was actually one vote away from getting the invitation over Uconn.

Reaction Score
How the internal voting played out. He was the first one to announce that Louisville had more votes. Two days before the news broke anywhere else, he wrote that Louisville was actually one vote away from getting the invitation over Uconn.
maybe... i thought katz had suggested something much earlier... maybe more speculative at the time...

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
You were so wrong on the ACC story and then you disappeared without a blip. Aren't you embarrassed? You were blasting the guy for making up his sources. And he had the full scoop. I'd be at least apologetic, not a know-it-all who actually doesn't know s--- from shinola like you.

I hadn't replied to this lunacy because I had no idea what you are talking about.

I didn't post in that thread you just linked to. Seriously what the is wrong with you? The guy has been wrong plenty since he started the blog. Being right once.... Is not 100%.

Reaction Score
I hadn't replied to this lunacy because I had no idea what you are talking about.

I didn't post in that thread you just linked to. Seriously what the is wrong with you? The guy has been wrong plenty since he started the blog. Being right once.... Is not 100%.

You posted on Blaudschun right before that because we were discussing him.

This is what you wrote just a couple days before: "C. If you read Blauds blog you would never defend a thing he says. I would get banned if I described him correctly."

You had a couple of other posts on him right after he nailed the ACC meetings story. You never even posted on him again after he got everything right.

You guys called him a blind squirrel, neglecting the fact he got the BC/ACC-GeneD story, he was the first one on Aresco's hire, he gave everyone Louisville to the ACC days before someone else had the scoop.

Your own posts on the matter still exist on this board!! Either you're a liar or you're incredibly dumb not to realize that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom