Blasphemous Media Predictions! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Blasphemous Media Predictions!

Who's gonna be closest?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
whats it for then?

You mean other than providing you with as neutral a view of raw information as he can provide so that you are best educated to take that information and draw your own conclusions? Other than that, nothing.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
I'm just getting a kick out of Dez blasting the fake coach p on twitter and having the "I have fun every day" comment fly right over his head.

Reaction Score
I'm just getting a kick out of Dez blasting the fake coach p on twitter and having the "I have fun every day" comment fly right over his head.

I asked him the same question Skiblets asked here and he just blocked me. I was even respectful about it, I think that is what you do on twitter when someone asks a question that you lack the capacity to answer.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
I asked him the same question Skiblets asked here and he just blocked me. I was even respectful about it, I think that is what you do on twitter when someone asks a question that you lack the capacity to answer.

Haha, trust me you're not missing anything, unless of course you think a twitpic of the outside of Dino BBQ is something worth seeing.

Reaction Score
The fake coach p thing was very West Virginia. Can't blame him for being annoyed with it

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
The fake coach p thing was very West Virginia. Can't blame him for being annoyed with it

what does this mean lol? do it mean its very big time of our fanbase? i couldn't imagine our beat writers lasting a week down in clemson land or south somewhere. those fanbases care and are willing to go far to show it. our fanbase is showing life thru these struggles and ppl are trying to shoot it down.

Reaction Score
what does this mean lol? do it mean its very big time of our fanbase? i couldn't imagine our beat writers lasting a week down in clemson land or south somewhere. those fanbases care and are willing to go far to show it. our fanbase is showing life thru these struggles and ppl are trying to shoot it down.

Yeah I know. Every fan base has two or three "fake" coaches on twitter. There is even a Fake Holgorsen and a Fake Doug Marrone.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
I am rooting for them, I want them to show up and play the best they can for each other, and as if this is the last time they ever play. I think they have so much potential, it just needs to be realized.

The rest of it, all of our ranting is just smoke...

Been a while since I've heard anyone talk about playing every play like it's your last -- good call cup. And the hell with picking a next coach, how do we get CodyJ hired at the courant.

Reaction Score
Dez is starting to reveal his bi-polarity. He is adamant that PP is the right man for the job and then predicts losing to the worst BE program over the last 8-10 years. How can these two data points be reconciled?
He still thinks Obama won the first debate.

Reaction Score
Is there a fake mike McCarthy? I'm really pissed the pack is 3-3. I feel like he doesn't know what he is doing.

Reaction Score
Is there a fake mike McCarthy? I'm really pissed the pack is 3-3. I feel like he doesn't know what he is doing.

There must be. There is even an account just for Tom Brady's ego. Twitter is like the ultimate satire mosh pit.

Reaction Score
Desmond Conner from the Courant predicts: SU 23 UC 19
Andre Aldeson from ESPN predicts: SU 20 UC 17
Matt Fortuna from ESPN predicts: SU 17 UC 7
One Way Cody J. from the BoneYard predicts: UC 30 SU 16

Thats whats up!

Well, CodyJ came closest on the over/under.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom