2025 Recruiting: - Blanca Quinonez | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Blanca Quinonez

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Take this report from two years ago with the required amount of salt.

But the overall tournament standout is 15-year-old Blanca Quiñones. The 6’3 forward dominated games, led in scoring and had obvious generational court vision.

“I have a major superstar on my team: Blanca [Quiñones] from Ecuador; 15 years old, no way,” Lennox said. “She reminds me so much of Tamika Catchings. She has a huge upside, and… I don’t think Tamika was that good at this age.”

https://www./features/the-worlds-best-prospects-take-on-nba-academy/

Reaction Score
Take this report from two years ago with the required amount of salt.

But the overall tournament standout is 15-year-old Blanca Quiñones. The 6’3 forward dominated games, led in scoring and had obvious generational court vision.

“I have a major superstar on my team: Blanca [Quiñones] from Ecuador; 15 years old, no way,” Lennox said. “She reminds me so much of Tamika Catchings. She has a huge upside, and… I don’t think Tamika was that good at this age.”

It looked to me that the videos were from JULY, 2024. The FIBA webpage has Blanca Quinonez
as 182 cm = 6.0 feet. Still she has a wonderful court presence! Time will tell.

Reaction Score
Don’t we only have room for 2 more next year? Does this mean Geno’s not convinced we’ll get Makeer or Prawl?

Reaction Score
I think we are going to have room for 4 more next year. So, clearly there is a difference of opinion on that.

Reaction Score
I think we are going to have room for 4 more next year. So, clearly there is a difference of opinion on that.

There’s 4 spots open for next year (as of now) with two ‘25 kids committed already. Of course we don’t know what Azzi and Carol have planned as they’ll both be Seniors academically.

Reaction Score
Azzi and Caroline exactly. No one should just be pencilling them in imo.

Every mock draft for the WNBA I have seen has Azzi going in the first round.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom