Bizarro Team USA | The Boneyard

Bizarro Team USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
11_wnt_spa_day_(9).JPG

- some members of team USA having fun at the mud baths in Pozzouili, Italy (outside of Naples)

click here to start photo gallery

more pics from Swin

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Swin always looks good!

Griner seems to be fitting in. Boy is she tall!

But where is Geno?? And where is Philster? He should have been on THIS trip. :)

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Swin always looks good!

Griner seems to be fitting in. Boy is she tall!

But where is Geno?? And where is Philster? He should have been on THIS trip. :)

Yeah from all the clips and photos I've seen, BG is having a blast and really enjoying herself. This is obviously an important trip for her to get used to the whole international hoops scene and feel more at ease and confident about her place in USA Basketball. She should be a real force as we go for the gold.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Yeah from all the clips and photos I've seen, BG is having a blast and really enjoying herself. This is obviously an important trip for her to get used to the whole international hoops scene and feel more at ease and confident about her place in USA Basketball. She should be a real force as we go for the gold.
She may be down the road (a real force), but i don't see her in that role if she makes the team (and i do expect her to make the team). you have Charles, Fowles, and Parker all ahead of her. if you start Charles and Parker, then Fowles would be first off the bench (if she replaces Charles at the 5 or replaces "Parker" and Charles moves to the 4).

so Griner would be the 2nd center off the bench for team USA. she certainly has a very bright future, but as a junior in college, i don't think she's as good as Charles, or Fowles...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom