OT: - Bivol beats Canelo | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: Bivol beats Canelo

Reaction Score
The thing is that I new Bivol was very good and as soon as the fight was announced, I was surprised that Canelo decided on fighting Bivol. Yes he's that good and he made it look easy. Maybe Canelo thought it would go like vs the Krusher Kovalev.
Agreed but I thought Canelo was going to win because he would be able to get in on Bivol and get to his body and wear him down and finish him late. I could not have been more wrong. Canelo landed a couple body shots but most were blocked or simply missed as Bivol simply didnt allow it with movement that kept him off the ropes most of the fight. He kept Canelo on the end of the jab and it was a wrap. I think if he had pushed the attack over the last 3 rounds he couldve gotten the stoppage. Canelo needs to go back and stay at 168 or if he stays at 175 he should take a couple lesser fights to get acclimated to the weight and then look for a rematch. Bivol should fight Beterbiev for undisputed.

Reaction Score
Canelo was never as good as the hype. I think he has at least 4 career losses, but judges bailed him out on a couple.
Give me a break. The same can be said of all champions because they all get the benefigt of the judges.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom