"Bird at the Buzzer" Now Available On Kindle | The Boneyard

"Bird at the Buzzer" Now Available On Kindle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hey everybody,

I had so many people ask me back in March and April about a Kindle version of "Bird at the Buzzer," and I can finally (and happily) announce that the Kindle version is available for purchase.

http://www.amazon.com/Bird-Buzzer-B...ie=UTF8&m=AG56TWVU5XWC2&qid=1288833470&sr=1-1

Hope everyone has had a great summer and I will hopefully see some of you again at some book events in Connecticut in November and December. Details coming soon.

Reaction Score
Jeff, I still have your book on my "want list." (no Kindle fer me, LOL).

BTW, over the last few days I've been thinking a lot about the Muffet McGraw 9-11 story (Nicole Wolff recruiting visit). I think you mentioned it's in the book during your CPTV interview(?) How does someone (emotionally) wrap one's head around that... if it was you? It's akin to an episode of L O S T.

Reaction Score
Hey everybody,

I had so many people ask me back in March and April about a Kindle version of "Bird at the Buzzer," and I can finally (and happily) announce that the Kindle version is available for purchase.

http://www.amazon.com/Bird-Buzzer-B...ie=UTF8&m=AG56TWVU5XWC2&qid=1288833470&sr=1-1

Hope everyone has had a great summer and I will hopefully see some of you again at some book events in Connecticut in November and December. Details coming soon.

Thanks Jeff - just downloaded it from Amazon.

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
Thanks Jeff. I just downloaded a copy. It was a long time coming but I'm sure it's worth the wait.

I love Kindle. Select a book and start reading 5-6 seconds later.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Thanks, Jeff, ordered mine this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom