BiPolar;) | The Boneyard

BiPolar;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Well we have now played 2 games on our schedule! I want to type much more on this title,which is always amusing to me ,when I am not being a Clinician:confused:
I am referring to fans not the team;) I was not able to post on some of the threads after our 1st game of the season following our 2 exhibition games. Please,I hope no one takes offense:) After our 1st game there were a variety of posts There were those who were HIGH,those who were low<depressed>,those who were "suicidal",those who evaluated the game for what it was,our 1st official game of the 2011-2012 season. To be continued as I have the time

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
What you read were individual opinions. How do you arrive at bi-polar (or "suicidal") from that? I sure didn't read that, but of course I'm not a clinician.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
What you read were individual opinions. How do you arrive at bi-polar (or "suicidal") from that? I sure didn't read that, but of course I'm not a clinician.
the board is definately bipolar. Of course it's made up of different posters, but after the first game, the tone of the board was doom and gloom, including the link to that terrible article. Now the board is upbeat and happy.

Reaction Score
LOL I put "suicidal" in parenthesis to attempt to indicate as an exageration, not to be taken literally,but to make a point! I want to respond to other posts,but will have to do that as time permits!
PEACE & LOVE Ira My use of Bi Polar in this context was meant to have others hopefully look at how we can have a tendency to view one game as the end of the world and the following game as we are going to be crowned 2012 NCAA Champs:)

Reaction Score
the board is definately bipolar. Of course it's made up of different posters, but after the first game, the tone of the board was doom and gloom, including the link to that terrible article. Now the board is upbeat and happy.
doggy that was my point. We love this team<myself included:p> I would love to discuss my post with anyone!!!!!!
I am sorry some got nothing out of it other than "Rubbish"

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
That is really funny;) I would love to take create for a double entente:p
entendre, stage left! You're gonna need a lot more than two beers for two bears. Somebody got a link to the story about the bruin with a taste for Ranier? (or whutevah that northwestern stuff wuz.)

grizz36

Misabe Mukwa
Reaction Score
entendre, stage left! You're gonna need a lot more than two beers for two bears. Somebody got a link to the story about the bruin with a taste for Ranier? (or whutevah that northwestern stuff wuz.)

I couldn't find the link but I recall replying that this bruin preferred Olympia over Ranier. Ranier tastes like Sasquatch pee.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
I couldn't find the link but I recall replying that this bruin preferred Olympia over Ranier. Ranier tastes like Sasquatch pee.
You've tasted Sasquatch pee????

Where on earth did you get it??

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
You've tasted Sasquatch pee????

Where on earth did you get it??
Well, first, ya gotta find a Sasquatch, which ain't easy. Then, ya gotta convince him to hold reeeaalll still, which isn't easy, either. Then, when he starts laughing, it gets difficult.:p

DD, you covered for next Monday night? I can't figure out how to send things to folk's inbox on this site.

grizz36

Misabe Mukwa
Reaction Score
Well, first, ya gotta find a Sasquatch, which ain't easy. Then, ya gotta convince him to hold reeeaalll still, which isn't easy, either. Then, when he starts laughing, it gets difficult.:p

The toughest part is getting him to stop laughing and then catching it in one of those little triangular holes in the can. It's not easy being a bear.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
As long as we're not talking about bi-molar. Nothing like going to the dentist to put a bear in a mood.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
Probably 'cause it means you're out and don't have to smell your breath, which is noxious oxide.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
That would be noxious carbon dioxide seasoned with the sweet scent of smelts. (Yes, that is a straight line. I owe Milford.)

BTW, one of grizz's or pinot's ungrateful relatives tore down our bird feeding station last night. More likely pinot whose less refined relatives confused the scent of cedar, pine, and oak with that of casking material.

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
That would be noxious carbon dioxide seasoned with the sweet scent of smelts. (Yes, that is a straight line. I owe Milford.)

BTW, one of grizz's or pinot's ungrateful relatives tore down our bird feeding station last night. More likely pinot whose less refined relatives confused the scent of cedar, pine, and oak with that of casking material.
...says the guy who's relatives eat lutefisk..;)

grizz36

Misabe Mukwa
Reaction Score

Don't you mean the scent of stainless steel with oak chips added?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom