Binghamton exploring D1 hockey | The Boneyard

Binghamton exploring D1 hockey

Reaction Score

I would think that if Binghamton were to add a D1 men's hockey team, they would want to get into the Atlantic Hockey Association for a conference. Robert Morris is going to be rejoining Atlantic Hockey for men's ice hockey after reviving their hockey teams, so if Binghamton was accepted as well, that would give Atlantic Hockey 12 teams.

Always like to see D1 men's hockey growing and adding some teams.

Reaction Score
Always remember that Hartford to Binghamton journey as a lonely mountain drive. Also wouldn't say George (Durcharme) worked very hard on our AHL jersey either...;)

1658863912346.png

;)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I would think that if Binghamton were to add a D1 men's hockey team, they would want to get into the Atlantic Hockey Association for a conference. Robert Morris is going to be rejoining Atlantic Hockey for men's ice hockey after reviving their hockey teams, so if Binghamton was accepted as well, that would give Atlantic Hockey 12 teams.

Always like to see D1 men's hockey growing and adding some teams.
As I said before, Lightning owner Jeff Vinik is trying to get UF and USF to upgrade their club teams. High school hockey is getting popular here. Youth teams are growing. With a lot of Midwestern families moving here (Most of the Florida west coast growth is from the Midwest, while the east coast get the Northeastern families), I believe in 2 to 5 years, you'll see a new hockey conference - the SEC with Alabama Huntsville, UF, UGA USF and UNC.

Reaction Score
As is St Anselm…

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom