Bill Murray To Play At Travelers | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Bill Murray To Play At Travelers

Reaction Score
I would have paid $$ for a livestream of Murray & Geno on UConn+

Shortcut<<

-> “It's awesome,” Karaban said. “For an off day, it's unbelievable. Being with Bill Murray and Geno himself, I love spending time with them. Outside the basketball court, it's awesome. The support they have both given me is unbelievable. Geno, the advice he has given me, just talking to him at the Final Four was awesome. And Bill, I mean, everyone knows who Bill Murray is, so I [enjoy] having that connection. He's hilarious. I love being with him.” <-

-> “He's around a lot,” said Luke Murray, who also posed for pictures with his father and the UConn players before walking the course, often alongside Karaban and Clingan. “It was cool. He really took an interest in all these guys, even watched all the games from home when he wasn't there. And when he got a chance to be around them, he spent a lot of time with them.” <-

Reaction Score
Enjoy the Luke and Bill Show while we have it.. Great ambassadors for the Program.. Fun to have them involved.. If KY moves on in the near future.. Maybe we keep them for a few more years.. Danny is mentoring Luke and knows its just a matter of time.. In the short term-- UConn wins.

Reaction Score
8B30620F-422D-4BE0-B38D-339196768119.jpeg

Don is BIG in person!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24