Biggie Hypnotize during Team Intro | The Boneyard

Biggie Hypnotize during Team Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I watched the WTIC video/simulcast the other day. Hypnotize by Biggie was played while the team was introduced. I haven't been to a home game in a few years. Is this a regular thing? I love that song and playing it is good mojo. I love it.

Reaction Score
I think it has been this sing since Ollie's first or second season. Anything in 2015 is better than "Get Ready For This." Granted both are from the same era, but that 90s dance music ages so badly.

Reaction Score
I think it has been this sing since Ollie's first or second season. Anything in 2015 is better than "Get Ready For This." Granted both are from the same era, but that 90s dance music ages so badly.

Interesting. I haven't been to a home game in years. Just away games.

Reaction Score

Well, Get Ready For This never would have been used for intros, right? It's still the tipoff song.

Reaction Score
90s dance is one of my favorite genres. I beg of you to search "groove coverage" on YouTube.

Reaction Score
90s dance is one of my favorite genres. I beg of you to search "groove coverage" on YouTube.

I have no problem with it myself. Just that it doesn't need to be played during the line ups.

Reaction Score
Well, Get Ready For This never would have been used for intros, right? It's still the tipoff song.

You're right, my mistake. It was Twilight Zone by 2 Unlimited.

Reaction Score
Some 90s dance ages awful, some ages amazingly and could still get play today, rather than awful covers that get radio play.

Get Ready For This needed to be retired years ago. They just need a modern song of the same type, Levels by Avicii, Pair of Dice by Tiesto would work I think

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

2 Unlimited...represent!

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Love classic rock but I'm a 90's hip hop head, there is just something about this video. Transitioning from Teenage Wasteland to Biggie at MSG to win a Big East championship gives me chills.

Yes sir..early nineties hip hop is the Golden Age! post/username.

Reaction Score
Anyone who's interested in feeling old - Steven Enoch wasn't born yet when Hypnotize was released.
Steve is undoubtedly sick of the cable tv business model and blames old fuddy duddys like Biggie and P Diddy

Reaction Score
5 games in 5 nights in the best b-ball conference in history....still blows my mind.
The list of programs with that on their resume is UCONN...and it was just act one...freakin' unbelievable.

I worked with a dude from Iowa a few months ago. We got to talking about sports. I told him i was a uconn grad. His jaw dropped. I wasnt rock star status, but the dude was totally impressed. That's the effect of 11' and 14'...16' will be biblical. My boy from Iowa was an Iowa guy, not Iowa State. He was happy to see us beat his in state rival.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom