Bigger problem, offense or defense. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Bigger problem, offense or defense.

Reaction Score
Add in another 40 point half versus Monmouth.

They got ahead by 9 and jacked up a bunch of quick empty threes. No TO by Ollie just let 'em do it.

Those 3s were wide open. Within the offense. Inexplicable that they missed them. They have to hit those. Most other teams would have.

Reaction Score
I saw a stat by one of the beat writers on Twitter yesterday. UConn has the lowest FG shooting percentage in the AAC and ALLOWS the highest FG shooting percentage against. That is a recipe for a huge disaster. Last year we thought it was tough but we were very young and had several impactful injuries. This year - the excuses are over for KO. Not sure he can survive what I fear will be an extremely bad season. Maybe JC doesn't need to take that St. Joe's job after all? :(

pj

Reaction Score
I saw a stat by one of the beat writers on Twitter yesterday. UConn has the lowest FG shooting percentage in the AAC and ALLOWS the highest FG shooting percentage against. That is a recipe for a huge disaster. Last year we thought it was tough but we were very young and had several impactful injuries. This year - the excuses are over for KO. Not sure he can survive what I fear will be an extremely bad season. Maybe JC doesn't need to take that St. Joe's job after all? :(

We're a lot younger this year than we were last year. And Alterique's injury is just as devastating.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom