Big weekend coming up! | The Boneyard

Big weekend coming up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
Not to in any way diminish the importance and significance of Easter to many of us, but I and my family look forward to some meaningful and exciting secular activities as well.

There is of course the game with Maryland on Saturday and Mrs. Kibitzer and I will be right there with many Boneyard friends, thanks to TonyC. Go Huskies!

May I say we have plans for Monday without jinxing anyone?:rolleyes:

Tomorrow is special in a different way. CheeseDanish will accompany me to the VA Medical Facility in West Haven and she will perform a little violin concert for the vets in the Hospice Ward to give them some seasonal cheeer. These fellows are my brothers so we do what we can.

There is a sign in the lobby of that facility: "The price of freedom is visible here." That says it all.

May the joy of Easter touch one and all. Now, once more, just to make sure: Go Huskies!

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
Methinks misplaced this post might be (said in a nasally Yoda voice)

My error. I am really sorry. I meant to post this on the Women's Basketball board to share with my many friends there. Too late to delete it. My apology.

Reaction Score
Wow glad my wife doesn't read these posts or my big weekend (with no Men's bball) would have been yard work along with spring cleaner.

Which is her idea and meaning of Good Friday and Easter.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
My error. I am really sorry. I meant to post this on the Women's Basketball board to share with my many friends there. Too late to delete it. My apology.

No worries.

But while we're here and presumably away from prying eyes....what is the deal with that guy who wears the hat made up of little basketballs? He looks, and I am looking for the right words here....bat s*** crazy.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
No worries.

But while we're here and presumably away from prying eyes....what is the deal with that guy who wears the hat made up of little basketballs? He looks, and I am looking for the right words here....bat s*** crazy.

Fishy, I replied by PM. Check your inbox. Kibitzer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#