Big T & JJ | The Boneyard

Big T & JJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I know a lot of you made fun of me because how bad I wanted Big T and or JJ. Not to come to a full conclusion after just 2 games, but like I told you at the time that our front court was very weak and didn't have a lot of depth.

Like I said, it has been only 2 games, but after 2 games I have been proved to be spot on.

Please play Durham, we've been trying Facey and Brimah for four years and Enoch looks he has gotten worse.

Please start developing Durham.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I think Durham will play more and more as his knees get stronger
I understood Diarra (sic) had a high motor and can rebound - hopefully he will heal quickly and find some minutes

Reaction Score
I know a lot of you made fun of me because how bad I wanted Big T and or JJ. Not to come to a full conclusion after just 2 games, but like I told you at the time that our front court was very weak and didn't have a lot of depth.

Like I said, it has been only 2 games, but after 2 games I have been proved to be spot on.

Please play Durham, we've been trying Facey and Brimah for four years and Enoch looks he has gotten worse.

Please start developing Durham.
Are you sure people weren't making fun of you because you call them Big T and JJ?

FYI, we recruited those guys and they decided to sign elsewhere. It's not a Silence of the Lambs situation where we can just kidnap them, shove them in a hole, and pull them up when it's game time.

Reaction Score
Would love to see any post criticizing you for wanting Justin Jackson. Pretty sure everybody here wanted him on this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom