Big Stink? | The Boneyard

Big Stink?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
What is with Rebecca calling Kara "Big Stink" That's a new one to me, Never heard it before. Abyone know where it comes from?

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
What is with Rebecca calling Kara "Big Stink" That's a new one to me, Never heard it before. Abyone know where it comes from?
Actually, she called her "Big Stank" A nickname from college that Kara would not talk about when asked....

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
Wolters would have been wise to respond (even if she fibbed a bit) because now everyone is free to imagine what would be the reason a big girl would be called "Big Stank" in college.

I have my own idea and it ain't pretty.

Was Lobo a roommate?

Reaction Score
Any good Urban Dictionary will provide several meanings to "skank". All of which,
however, would probably be edited out if one were to try to enter them here. And with
good reason.

This adjective/noun is currently a Hip-Hop description of someone who smells bad,
due to either non-bathing or other private activities.

In Old English, a Skank is/was a pool of standing fluid which has been in place for a
long time.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
Any good Urban Dictionary will provide several meanings to "skank". All of which,
however, would probably be edited out if one were to try to enter them here. And with
good reason.

This adjective/noun is currently a Hip-Hop description of someone who smells bad,
due to either non-bathing or other private activities.

In Old English, a Skank is/was a pool of standing fluid which has been in place for a
long time.
She didn't call her "Big Skank". She called her "Big Stank".

Reaction Score
She didn't call her "Big Skank". She called her "Big Stank".

My bad. Just speed typing "stank" while thinking "skanky" thoughts, I guess. All
the references still apply.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Kara brought it up again in the post game wrap and that sort of made it fair game for Apple. I missed the original quote from Rebecca, I would have loved to have heard the tone, I suspect it was familiar and warm, nickname notwithstanding.

I have to say that Kara gets better and better every show. She is turning into a very effective studio presence and I like her interaction with Apple better than I like Apple on the men's studio shows. I am a huge fan the SNY deal. It amazes me that UConn Women's Basketball had a better TV deal than the majority of men's teams. The quality and logistics of the product are first rate. I enjoy the games so much that I wonder if the nationally broadcast game coverage will disappoint.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
Kara brought it up again in the post game wrap and that sort of made it fair game for Apple. I missed the original quote from Rebecca, I would have loved to have heard the tone, I suspect it was familiar and warm, nickname notwithstanding.

I wouldn't say warm....more like "devilish".

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
I wouldn't say warm....more like "devilish".

Thanks Biff. It was about what I would expect between old friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom