Big shout out to Fox and SNY | The Boneyard

Big shout out to Fox and SNY

Reaction Score
I’m so pleased that living in NC I get practically all UConn bb games on Fox (signed in with my FL Xfinity account). The national brand keeps getting stronger. Love the NBE and UConn’s media access.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I concur even though I had no issues watching the previous seasons of SNY broadcasts via the ESPN streaming options.
My only issue with the Fox streaming options was the tendency to not show the upcoming game link until right before game time or like today, showing the link but with the incorrect start time.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I can watch all UConn games through FOX Sport except games from CBS Sport..

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I concur even though I had no issues watching the previous seasons of SNY broadcasts via the ESPN streaming options.
My only issue with the Fox streaming options was the tendency to not show the upcoming game link until right before game time.
If UConn would have stayed with the AAC, all of the SNY games would have been on ESPN+ and not ESPN3. That was one of the reasons they went to the Big East. UConn made money of the games broadcasted on ESPN3, but with the new contract with the AAC, the league made money off of the ESPN+ broadcasts and then they were going to divide the money amongst the teams. If I remember correctly they said that with the new deal UConn was going to lose around 11 million a year and that was one of the deciding factors to leave. Another factor for the move is league travel. The basketball team is saving millions in travel, plus travel time is significantly reduced. Creighton is the farthest site and with the combining of Butler they spend fewer travel days and hotel stays then last year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom