BIG Saturday | The Boneyard

BIG Saturday

Reaction Score
A pair of games today will have a big effect on conference titles in the Big 10 and Big 12 today. Both have major seeding implications.

NET # 12 Indiana at NET # 6 Iowa
8:00 FOX

NET # 3 Texas @ NET # 8 K-State
2;00 ESPNU

big 12 fans will have some channel Surfing today because conference championship aspirant Baylor will be facing young Iowa State on Big12 Netwok/ ESPN +.

Expecting huge viewership numbers for the Big10 game with Clarke on FOX prime time. Are a bunch of Midwestern snowed in ? Could it be the biggest regular season broadcast for FOX?

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
And, if I may add, tomorrow has some interesting conference matchups (marked in purple):
VA Tech 4-0 vs FSU 4-1
Stanford vs Colorado both at 4-0
UCLA 3-0 vs USC 2-1
Cal 2-2 vs Utah 1-3 (latter needs this one)
Creighton 3-2 vs Providence 2-2
1705157934446.png

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
So 2 games now qualify as "Big Saturday"? I guess considering the dearth of quality OOC games we had this year, this headline is probably true, sad, but true....What wiill the "headline" for tomorrow be as there are 3 games with Ranked opponents be?
Jon Stewart Reaction GIF

Reaction Score
So 2 games now qualify as "Big Saturday"? I guess considering the dearth of quality OOC games we had this year, this headline is probably true, sad, but true....What wiill the "headline" for tomorrow be as there are 3 games with Ranked opponents be?
Jon Stewart Reaction GIF
Yes, three games that involve the leading contenders for the two conferences with BIG qualifies as “Big.” Never mind that half of the Top Ten is involved in those 3 games. I should have added that Baylor is also in action at Iowa State.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Yes, three games that involve the leading contenders for the only two conferences with BIG qualifies as “Big.” Never mind that half of the Top Ten is involved in those 3 games. I should have added that Baylor is also in action at Iowa State.

The Baylor-Iowa State has my attention. Crooks and Brown vs the likes of Edwards and Blackwell could be fun to watch.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
The BIG East showdown between DePaul and AP #23 Marquette @9PM is on CBSSN.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Gus Johnson is on the call tonight for Iowa vs Indiana. Big time. Wonder if he will call UConn vs ND in two weeks as well.
Wow. I have always wondered if Fox would ever use Gus for a WBB game. I have my answer now.
Back in the days when I watched MBB, I really enjoyed it when Gus was doing the game. Lately, I enjoyed hearing him doing college football games.

Reaction Score
Wow. I have always wondered if Fox would ever use Gus for a WBB game. I have my answer now.
Back in the days when I watched MBB, I really enjoyed it when Gus was doing the game. Lately, I enjoyed hearing him doing college football games.
He also called NFL games. That's where I first got to experience his play calling skills. One of the great ones in broadcasting.

Reaction Score
Texas v K-State a 1 point game at the half.

K-State can take a two game lead in the standings or Texas can tie it up!

undersized

Iowa/Indiana/Big Ten Fan
Reaction Score
That was a tough one. Audi Crooks was great, Addy Brown and Hannah Belanger too. I think Audi Crooks will turn out to be the best recruit for ISU since Ashley Joens.
Crooks is undeniably a force on the offensive block, but I think her fellow freshman Addy Brown is more skilled, versatile, and already ISU's most valuable player.

Reaction Score
K-State and Texas still a one point game after 3 quarters! On a 3 point buzzer beater.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom