Big Red Feature Preview | The Boneyard

Big Red Feature Preview

Reaction Score
Speaking of Big Red seeing it all reminded me of the Dream Season. Back then the mascot used to dive at the end of cheers and slide on the floor. What happened to stop that? Did they get hurt or did administration tell them to stop?

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Speaking of Big Red seeing it all reminded me of the Dream Season. Back then the mascot used to dive at the end of cheers and slide on the floor. What happened to stop that? Did they get hurt or did administration tell them to stop?
That second thing, in anticipation of that first thing.

Reaction Score

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
UConn sent it out via Twitter. Much deserved recognition for Tom among the many UConn fans who don't know how far back this goes.

Reaction Score
How about if they toned down the music during time outs and let the band play and the fans cheer? Instead the ushers tell the fans to sit and don’t be loud. The game presentation at Gampel is awful

Reactions: OEX
Reaction Score

Love the "That's what I like about UConn" video at the end of the article. I have that on a "Dream Season" documentary VCR tape put out by CBT in 1990. But nowhere to play it. LOL

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom