Big recruiting weekend ( since this is HOMECOMING ).... | The Boneyard

Big recruiting weekend ( since this is HOMECOMING )....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
... with that said, will it be a big one for us? It should be... We still have scholly's available for this class... We already know basketball's got a nice line up of recruits coming in this weekend, but this would be really nice for some of the kids we're heavily involved with on the grid iron..

With that said, does anyone know who may show up this weekend?

Reaction Score
ll, I don't know who will show, but with first night in hoops, and the football game tomorrow, it's a great w/e to showcase the school.

Reaction Score
I heard the kids from Red Lion in DE are coming up. About 4-6 of them. You guys may have heard of Red Lion they have the QB that committed to USC as a 7th grader and he's killing it this season down there as a freshman.

Reaction Score
I heard the kids from Red Lion in DE are coming up. About 4-6 of them. You guys may have heard of Red Lion they have the QB that committed to USC as a 7th grader and he's killing it this season down there as a freshman.

Is that even legal?

Reaction Score
Wasn't Boeing in attendance today?

I read on Boeing's twitter and facebook he was at the game with two teammates, visiting with Coach PP and JM and enjoying UCONN hospitality. Said he had a great time and seems to really like UCONN! He is getting a lot of interest from many schools it seems.

Reaction Score
boeing brown can enjoy his h.s. career stay healthy he's gonna be fine! scholarships no problem. he needs to worry about the staffs he has to say no thanks too. he'll have plenty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom