Big Priest Schools Cut Ties With Big East (UPDATED) | The Boneyard

Big Priest Schools Cut Ties With Big East (UPDATED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
An absolutely ridiculous comment. The catholic membership has as much right to make whatever moves they believe will be in their long term best interests just as we do (we haven't exactly been quiet about preferring to leave for a better home).

Whether this ends up being a wise decision on their part is open for debate and those of us who don't like the idea are entitled to dislike it (just as many fans of those schools would have disliked the idea of us leaving) but the statement 99 made was assinine.

Reaction Score
Relax people, it was a bad joke.. i will spend some more time waiting for heaven ..

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Relax people, it was a bad joke.. i will spend some more time waiting for heaven ..
You need to start saying your Hail Mary's. And yes it was a tasteless statement that I didn't think you would make.

Reaction Score
You need to start saying your Hail Mary's. And yes it was a tasteless statement that I didn't think you would make.

10 years of catholic school... might explain some

I agree totally off color

caw

Reaction Score
Remaining schools with voting rights, vote UConn into this year's BET again...lol

ctchamps

Reaction Score
10 years of catholic school... might explain some

I agree totally off color
I had a bet with myself that you only made the comment because you attended parochial school. It only made sense that way.

Reaction Score
I blame the nuns. Told me i was goimg to hell in the 2nd grade for not signing out for the bathroom pass. Or trying to turn me into a right hander because left was the sign of the devil

Reaction Score
I blame the nuns. Told me i was goimg to hell in the 2nd grade for not signing out for the bathroom pass. Or trying to turn me into a right hander because left was the sign of the devil

Seriously? I never experienced any of that crazy shizz. Still, I rarely go to church. I find churches of all denominations kind of weird. I love God though.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
Seriously? I never experienced any of that crazy shizz. Still, I rarely go to church. I find churches of all denominations kind of weird. I love God though.
Probably the best place to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22