Big Least | The Boneyard

Big Least

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Wow, how pathetic is the Big East. UConn loss, Rutgers loss to UNC, Cincy loss to Tenn, Cuse narrowly escapes URI, Pitt struggles with Maine, Louisville gets beat at home by a nonBCS team.

Geez, might be looking at West Virginia jumping to SEC and the rest merging with the NEC. Eastern football is embarrassing itself. How bout winning a flipping OOC for once.

Reaction Score
Might be tough going next week too with Cuse @ the real USC, WVU @ Maryland (that'll be a good game), Ville @ UK, Pitt @ Iowa....and us.

Reaction Score
Might be tough going next week too with Cuse @ the real USC, WVU @ Maryland (that'll be a good game), Ville @ UK, Pitt @ Iowa....and us.

Big East goes 1-4 here. West Virginia only worthwhile team right now, maybe South Florida.

UconnWitt

Because Fartman69 was taken.
Reaction Score
Don't worry...the Big East will be DOA by Halloween...I just want Uconn to land in a good conference. Hate to see it, but after this weekends performance can you really make the argument that we (Big East) deserve a BCS bid? Pitt and Syracuse almost lost to Maine and URI, respectively. These are teams Uconn used to hang 50 on back in 2003. Ugh...maybe I'm just really bummed...sigh.

Reaction Score
TCU can't get here fast enough. It was not a pretty week. Had we pulled out, it won't be so bad but it was not meant to be.

Reaction Score
if you look at what happened, the bottom of the league proved they're the bottom of the league. the flag bearers this year are wvu, usf, pitt, and possibly su. wins from the other four are icing on the cake.

Reaction Score
SU got everything they could handle from Rhode Island. I'd hardly consider them to be a flag bearer at this point. WVU, USF, & Pitt for sure though.

Reaction Score
that's why i put the possibly tag there. their performance at usc next week will determine whether they can garner any respect for the confernce or if they'll just be another average team.

Reaction Score
I would say WVU and USF are top of the league right. I would not put Pitt and SU there yet. SU was not impressive in their win against Wake. They did win but they looked hardly impressive. Pitt probably gonna take a loss against IOWA next week.

Our defense is one of the best in the conference. We are not far from Pitt or SU. We just need to fix our QB play.

Reaction Score
that's why i put the possibly tag there. their performance at usc next week will determine whether they can garner any respect for the confernce or if they'll just be another average team.
Yeah, that should be an interesting game. I'm just not very high on SU. They are 2-0, so there's something to be said for that, but having watched both of their games so far, I'm just not impressed. I think we're kind of in a similar spot as them. Both teams have left a lot to be desired (although, again, they're 2-0), and week 3 will be very telling for both squads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom