Big Layout For Candace Parker | The Boneyard

Big Layout For Candace Parker

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Letting bygones be bygones, this is a pretty classy feature with embedded videos, etc. about her role on the Players Only show.

"Being a part of the most popular NBA media platform in existence has allowed the hoops world to see Parker’s full personality and she is already a pioneering voice for women in sports broadcasting. She’ll also undoubtedly have a few more fans when she returns to the WNBA for another season. "

Candace Parker Pioneers New Ground For Women In Sports Media - The Shadow League

"Parker’s wit, humor, confidence and basketball intelligence are a tremendous addition to the show and brings a much-needed element to the male-dominated production."

Hey, I'm snowed in alright! :eek:

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Hey, I'm snowed in alright!
1551308628560.png

That is not a valid excuse I hear that every day and I dismiss it!!​

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
I know that I am subjecting myself to excommunication here, and how this is probably going to viewed as heretical, but I like Candace Parker. I like her as a player, and announcer, and I am always touched by her obvious love and devotion to Coach Pat. Before I am burned at the stake, I want to say mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa. I now humbly submit myself to a BY auto da fé.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom