Big East TV Deal with FOX, TNT, and NBC | The Boneyard

Big East TV Deal with FOX, TNT, and NBC

Reaction Score

"Big East men’s and women’s college basketball is on the verge of adding new television partners as NBC Sports and TNT Sports are expected to join Fox Sports in presenting games beginning this season, sources briefed on the negotiations told The Athletic.

While Fox Sports will remain the top partner, both NBC, which will feature most of its games on Peacock, and TNT Sports, which operates the streaming service Max, are anticipated to add a large number of games.

The financial terms of the expected new agreements are not yet known. The agreement is not yet formalized and the other incumbent, CBS Sports — which does a smaller package of games — is still holding discussions."

Reaction Score
The Big East right now

IMG_7325.jpeg

Reaction Score
Between the eventual NBA deal and now college ball I guess I gotta cave in and get Peacock, sick of adding more streaming subscriptions
I got rid of them as HBO is all I wanted for TV and Amazon for the free delivery. The content stinks on Netflix and some others but now it's becoming impossible as a sports fan to not add them. It really sucks what's happened with TV.

Reaction Score
The Big Ten had prominent games exclusively on Peacock this past season. It's going to be mainstream to watch games there.

Read what I said

To repeat, if you are a well established league, you can get away with it

In addition, they are getting paid probably 10 times what we will get for this

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
Fans of 11th place teams who had 27 games on ESPN+ last year really have no standing, regardless of conference affiliation.
the irony of this is hysterical!

our new (power conference) tv deal starting next year is what’s booting the church league off of fox/fs1.

you can’t make this up!

Reaction Score
Peacock on sale right now -- $19.99 for the YEAR. Great price... and you can take advantage of being able to catch all of the Olympic events if that's up your alley
Thanks. Worth $20 to check it out for the year. I then immediately cancelled so I won't get auto-billed next year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ranon

Top Bottom