Women - Big East Softball Championship in Storrs (5/13-5/15) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Women Big East Softball Championship in Storrs (5/13-5/15)

Reaction Score
Hell yeah. Let’s go win another Big East championship

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
I thought UConn played well, they just didn't have the bats to compete.
I dislike watching lefties hit, the way they do that running swing. If nobody is on, fine. Otherwise, stay in there and hit it hard.
Great season ladies.

Reaction Score
Hey, powers-that-be - I think it's time for a separate category for UConn women's sports. Maybe the women's soccer, softball, field hockey ice hockey and lacrosse teams don't "need" a separate heading for each, but if there was one "UConn Women's Sports" Category (sans WBB, of course), we wouldn't have to search for stories/comments about the various teams under (mostly) unrelated sports. Besides, all of them had really good-to-great seasons.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Hey, powers-that-be - I think it's time for a separate category for UConn women's sports. Maybe the women's soccer, softball, field hockey ice hockey and lacrosse teams don't "need" a separate heading for each, but if there was one "UConn Women's Sports" Category (sans WBB, of course), we wouldn't have to search for stories/comments about the various teams under (mostly) unrelated sports. Besides, all of them had really good-to-great seasons.

No. But new posts will require a prefix of either men or women. A search can be limited by prefix.

Reaction Score
No. But new posts will require a prefix of either men or women. A search can be limited by prefix.
It just seems a shame that the Women's Lacrosse and Softball tournament reports/comments had to go under Baseball, and Field Hockey, I think, was under Women's Basketball. There is a separate category called General Women's Basketball. Maybe that could be changed to "General UConn Women's Sports.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom