Big East Scores | The Boneyard

Big East Scores

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
IMG_0740.jpeg

IMG_0741.jpeg

Not that you can draw all that much from these games, but five of seven teams scored in the 90s. It could be a wild Big East this year.

Reaction Score
All pretty expected. Hall was a bit closer than they should have been.
I mean, they made the elite 8 two years ago, did they get that much worse since that run? I don't think it is that bad of a result. Especially considering it's Hall who is a bottom-half BE team, maybe even bottom 1/3rd.

caw

Reaction Score
I mean, they made the elite 8 two years ago, did they get that much worse since that run? I don't think it is that bad of a result. Especially considering it's Hall who is a bottom-half BE team, maybe even bottom 1/3rd.

Well, SHU beat them 80 to 44 last year.

And SPC ended last year 14-18.

Two years ago they were 16-11 going into their conference tournament. They had one great month for them to win their conference tournament and then make a run in the NCAAT. They weren't a good team that year overall.

Icehawk

TFG
Reaction Score
Ok, I know DePaul is... not good but, wow. I was looking at some #s on their loss and what stood out was the attendance #, 931. Ouch.

Reactions: MJ1
Reaction Score
Ok, I know DePaul is... not good but, wow. I was looking at some #s on their loss and what stood out was the attendance #, 931. Ouch.

They should fire stubblefield and get Tom Crean

CL82

Reaction Score
They should fire stubblefield and get Tom Crean
Ed Cooley should be available in a couple of seasons when Georgetown realizes they are paying an awful lot for an upside of being a middle of the pack Big East team.

CL82

Reaction Score
All pretty expected. Hall was a bit closer than they should have been.
It'll be interesting to see what they do against FDU this weekend.

Reaction Score
Why did the big east ever invite DePaul anyway ?.. actually why did they invite Butler?… do either of these schools bring anything to the table

MJ1

Reaction Score
Would you go see them ? Even if the tickets were free I’d pass. They are going to bring the overall strength of conference numbers down. Everybody else in the conference is respectable, good, or very good.

Reaction Score
Why did the big east ever invite DePaul anyway ?.. actually why did they invite Butler?… do either of these schools bring anything to the table
Butler was coming off 2 straight national title game appearances, and then made the NCAA Tournament 4 of their first 5 years in the Big East. They're in a rough stretch but they were really good right around the time of the invite

Icehawk

TFG
Reaction Score
Would you go see them ? Even if the tickets were free I’d pass. They are going to bring the overall strength of conference numbers down. Everybody else in the conference is respectable, good, or very good.
I mean... Fool freshman into going? :D I just don't like seeing a conference mate so low.

Reaction Score
Creighton and North Dakota St on FS2 and they just called a foul on the Blue Jays with about 12:30 minutes left 2nd half. It’s their 2nd foul of the game. Lol these 2 announcers telling me they practice to not foul but please, unless you’re not playing defense or playing hard you can’t play basketball and foul just twice in basically 29 minutes now.

Having said that Alexander looks like he’s hit another level in his game looks really good!

Reaction Score
Butler was coming off 2 straight national title game appearances, and then made the NCAA Tournament 4 of their first 5 years in the Big East. They're in a rough stretch but they were really good right around the time of the invite
Good enough for their coach to get a job at the Celtics

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom