Big East POY | The Boneyard

Big East POY

Reaction Score
Does Bouk have a shot? I mean he’s clearly when on the court been the best player in the conference. Is he penalized for his absence? He’s been dropping 20+ on everybody really without trying. Every top big east player he’s gone head to head with he’s won the matchup. I’m starting the Bouk for BE POY campaign. Who’s with me!!??!!

Reaction Score
Does Bouk have a shot? I mean he’s clearly when on the court been the best player in the conference. Is he penalized for his absence? He’s been dropping 20+ on everybody really without trying. Every top big east player he’s gone head to head with he’s won the matchup. I’m starting the Bouk for BE POY campaign. Who’s with me!!??!!
Too many games missed is gonna be they reason but he is the best player in the conference but they gunna give it to someone from nova ??‍♂️??

Reaction Score
I would imagine he doesn't get it because of the missed games.

I think it should go to Mamu or maybe David Duke if you want to ignore team record. It'll probably go to Gillespie though.

Reaction Score
They will keep underestimating him, just like at the beginning of the season when they named him to the Preseason All BE 2nd team. He’ll have the last laugh when he’s cutting down the nets at MSG in a couple weeks.

Reaction Score
He'll make the first team all conference and if there is such a thing offensive player of the year.

Reaction Score
Not only a limited number of games, but I think there's a bit of understandable domain bias. Deep down, some BE schools didn't really want us in the conference. And if not the schools, certainly some fans.

BTW, Kemba didn't get it either, so I'm okay with Bouk not getting it. He seems like the kind of player who likes to have something to prove.

Reaction Score
It’ll go to Gillespie but he’s not even on my personal first or second team.

Scruggs
Bouknight POY
Champagnie
Mamu
Watson

Zegarowski
Champagnie
Robinson-Earl
Garcia ROY
Freemantle
If you don’t have Gillespie on 1st or 2nd team you must have a screw loose.

Reaction Score
He’s actually very good. Leader of a top 10 team, steady, very good shooter, doesn’t turn it over. He’s the definition of a winning player. And he gets away with stuff because the Refs don’t call it, that’s not his problem.
He’s the definition of a system player. He’s ok. He’s whole game is almost dependent upon the refs giving his coach favorable calls

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
He’s actually very good. Leader of a top 10 team, steady, very good shooter, doesn’t turn it over. He’s the definition of a winning player. And he gets away with stuff because the Refs don’t call it, that’s not his problem.
He shoots 40% and takes 50 layups a game.
He’s not even better than Cole

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Every voter knows the truth yet someone else will win. Can't have a pre-season 2nd team selection who missed games due to injury winning POY.

Even though he's featured on FOX's BE Tourney adds and the only BE ping pong ball that matters to NBA, lottery ticket holding GM's.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
He’s the definition of a system player. He’s ok. He’s whole game is almost dependent upon the refs giving his coach favorable calls
How many points would Bouknight get if he backed his guy down and took layups all game?

Reaction Score
I’m really interested if he even makes First Team BE. He obviously deserves it, but Mamu, Gillespie, Zeg will likely make it. Idk because games played if he’ll get his respect and make it over Duke, Jeremiah Champagnie, etc

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
He's also missing David Duke from both teams. It's crazy
I have since fixed that. I originally had Duke on 1st and Champagnie on second and flipped them, but posted a version with Champagnie on both by mistake.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom