Big East Next Year | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Big East Next Year

Reaction Score
Can you imagine the buzz in NYC when St John's and Pitino match up against the NCAA champ Huskies? The broadway lights will shine brighter than ever. The media attention will be off the charts. BE basketball is back in a BIG way.
Every time I think I hear the term “the big East is back” I think of this…

1680646217520.jpeg

Reaction Score
Even tho Butler looks bleak, isn’t Matt’s widely regarded as great coach and recruiter? Maybe just needs some time? Does he have a nice class coming in? I didn’t really follow him or Ohio state as I don’t like or care about Big 10 hoops.

Reaction Score
The 5 Big East teams that made they NCAA tournament this year should again next year, with 3 teams (UConn, Marquette, and Creighton) expected to content for 1 seeds. St. John's will be substantially better, and Georgetown still be better. Butler is the only clear weak link.

The thing I love about the Big East (and Big 12) is the true round robin. There's no easier schedules, and it makes teams better by the end of the year.
Hey man, not sure how many people paid attention to this, but despite all the talk how each opponent of ours would create different matchup problems, you nailed every game—even predicting the margin victory correctly more than once. Props.

Reaction Score
UConn and Marquette potential Top 5 teams and Creighton Top 10. Big East will be an absolute joy to watch next season.
UConn to ACC next year. Goodbye Marquette and Creighton!!

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
I think Providence will be good next year. I hope they beat Georgetown by 50
With you I am already a Kim English fan and happy that Carter and Hopkins are staying put they are players

Reaction Score
BE recruiting is gonna blow up & haters are gonna keep hyping up the power “football” conferences with basketball teams. even with the media criminal charges did alabama have a chance? houston? not bad miami

Reaction Score
BE recruiting is gonna blow up & haters are gonna keep hyping up the power “football” conferences with basketball teams. even with the media criminal charges did alabama have a chance? houston? not bad miami
Of course, Miami sucks in football now.

Reaction Score
Can you imagine the buzz in NYC when St John's and Pitino match up against the NCAA champ Huskies? The broadway lights will shine brighter than ever. The media attention will be off the charts. BE basketball is back in a BIG way.
Will St. John's fans care next year. They couldn't fill the garden with their own fans when Loie was their coach, and they had some great players.

Reaction Score
The thing I love about the Big East (and Big 12) is the true round robin. There's no easier schedules, and it makes teams better by the end of the year.
Just the Big East next year I assume as they add 3 teams

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom