Big East news - Kelly Mazzante added as assistant at Georgetown | The Boneyard

Big East news - Kelly Mazzante added as assistant at Georgetown

Reaction Score
Has Kelly gotten over this game yet? I was there in Hartford - it was awesome

Watching it now -- thanks for posting. Interestingly, at the 26:00 mark they show a couple of replays on how Mazzante is roughed up trying to make cuts. It looks pretty "physical." She gets the same treatment Lou got this season.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Watching it now -- thanks for posting. Interestingly, at the 26:00 mark they show a couple of replays on how Mazzante is roughed up trying to make cuts. It looks pretty "physical." She gets the same treatment Lou got this season.
They certainly let them play that game.

I still shake my head when people say UConn isn’t a physical team. It’s been one as long as I can remember

Reaction Score
"wicked defense!"" Ouch! Mazzante must have been black and blue after that game!!

Reaction Score
Has Kelly gotten over this game yet? I was there in Hartford - it was awesome

Wow - brings back great memories! I was there with a friend, knowing that the winner would advance to the Final Four in New Orleans, and knowing we had tickets to the Final Four, along with airline tickets and hotel reservations for New Orleans. A lot was on the line that evening. Thanks for posting.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom