Big East Media Day Thread | The Boneyard

Big East Media Day Thread

Reaction Score
Big East Media Day commences at 8:30 this morning. We'll find out the first couple weeks of the league schedule along with preseason selections and awards.

Dan Hurley, James Bouknight, and Isaiah Whaley will speak to the media throughout the day.

Reaction Score
UConn picked to finish 4th in the preseason coaches poll, behind Villanova, Creighton, and Providence.

Reaction Score
Cmon Bouk 2nd team. I bet half these coaches never seen him play.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Cmon Bouk 2nd team. I bet half these coaches never seen him play.

Good, I love this. He's gonna show every coach in the league why he should've been first-team Big East when he ends up first team All-American.

Reaction Score
We're playing in small gyms so assuming no fans. Georgetown at McDonough and Providence at Alumni Hall

Reaction Score
Furious that PC is ahead of us, but enjoying the fact that Xavier is way below us.

Reaction Score
Georgetown hasn't confirmed any locations for games. Then again, it only announced its roster on Sunday.

Really.

Reaction Score
Definitely a good chance of getting 4, possibly 5 BE wins before New Years. Imagine a January game vs Nova with that record... doooooomed

Reaction Score
I really like the initial schedule. Imagine playing Creighton 3-0 (fingers crossed, Villanova when we’re both near the top of the standings

Reaction Score
I really like the initial schedule. Imagine playing Creighton 3-0 (fingers crossed, Villanova when we’re both near the top of the standings
For sure, but can’t lay eggs on the road like last year to start conference play. Remember how we started conference play last year? Though I think this team is more prepared than that of prior years. Should go 3-2 at bare minimum so a good starting block. PC is a physical team so we’ve got to show up to play, thanks to Mr. Strength we’ve got a fighting chance against PC and Creighton. I’d say we could take PC in a close one, as for Creighton, any other circumstance we win that game with a sold out Gampel, but I think we’re gonna lose that one, but there’s still time for this team to show me otherwise.

Reaction Score
Hurley can show that to Bouk all year. Motivation at its finest.
It is what it is.. Once ShowTime Bouk and his posse have done their first loop through the BE schedule..These preseason predictions will have been blown up.. Be water my friends..

Last edited:

glastonbury50

You Enjoy Myself
Reaction Score
For sure, but can’t lay eggs on the road like last year to start conference play. Remember how we started conference play last year? Though I think this team is more prepared than that of prior years. Should go 3-2 at bare minimum so a good starting block. PC is a physical team so we’ve got to show up to play, thanks to Mr. Strength we’ve got a fighting chance against PC and Creighton. I’d say we could take PC in a close one, as for Creighton, any other circumstance we win that game with a sold out Gampel, but I think we’re gonna lose that one, but there’s still time for this team to show me otherwise.
PC had a season like ours last year. They started off horribly and we're playing best at the end (I think most likely looking at an at large bid) If us and them continue with that momentum we are looking at some fun games. As baker mayfield once tweeted "keep that same energy."

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom