Big East football website - links to watch games. | The Boneyard

Big East football website - links to watch games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
http://www.bigeast.org/Scoreboard/ViewScoreboard.aspx?week=Week 4&sport=Football&nocache=true

Big East is working on improving for sure. This scoreboard website is pretty cool. All games listed, with all the media availability, and you can link up to watch online.

This is the kind of thing we need to get ramped up for sure. Exposure, letting people know where to find the games.

My hope, is that in the future, the majority of games are showing up on a major over air network, rather than on ESPN3.com.

They're clearly choosing games over there in Bristol, to push espn3.com from the big east and acc, and I just the hope that by next year, the ACC is the only conference that's getting targeted for pushing these things, while we're on over the airwaves every week.

Reaction Score
Georgia has been on there 2 out of 3 weeks so far. Now i'm not sure if they have been on TV in SEC country.

Reaction Score
so can we click from here to watch the game on Saturday instead of going to the ESPN3 site?

Reaction Score
so can we click from here to watch the game on Saturday instead of going to the ESPN3 site?
The link to watch live is a link to the espn3 site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom