Status
Not open for further replies.

Eskapeesto

The specter of ExtraPesto is haunting the Cesspool
Reaction Score
On FOX

Seton Hall 68-67 Villanova

18.5, Nova ball.

Arcidiacono slips and then air balls a 3. Hall wins 69-67.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
We would've been called for 3 fouls on that Nova possession. Congrats to SHU though, deserved it.

Reaction Score
Nova just blew their #1 seed.

It doesn't really matter. It's March. And the NBE has never beaten a single digit seed in the NCAA tourney despite having 1,2,3 & 4 seeds over the past 2 seasons.

Reaction Score
Was Hall expected to be in the Tourney or did they take a bubble slot.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
Was Hall expected to be in the Tourney or did they take a bubble slot.
They were a solid lock, not just an "Eamonn Brennan" opinion lock. So no,just move up a seed line or two.

Reaction Score
Hall is like a #5 seed. They knocked off Xavier twice in the past few weeks and knocked off nova, they are 25-8.

Reaction Score
Its good to hear them making noise. They have been a forgotten BE club.

Reaction Score
Someone needs to tell Val Ackerman that the BE she is in charge of isn't the one that has "34 years of basketball history". I think I finally watched someone who is worse at the mic and a bigger embarrassment to the conference they run than John Marinatto. How fitting that conference has the same name...The Big East

Reaction Score
On FOX

Seton Hall 68-67 Villanova

18.5, Nova ball.

Arcidiacono slips and then air balls a 3. Hall wins 69-67.
Great. One more coach and team that will reference Kemba and Co march to the final. Willard, "UConn did it, why not us?".

Reaction Score
Someone needs to tell Val Ackerman that the BE she is in charge of isn't the one that has "34 years of basketball history". I think I finally watched someone who is worse at the mic and a bigger embarrassment to the conference they run than John Marinatto. How fitting that conference has the same name...The Big East
Well, they paid all that money so they could say things like that. So she'd be an idiot not to say it.

Reaction Score
Mike Tranghese is the worst commissioner in the history of sports. When the writing was in the wall to build strong football-based conferences he focused around hoops

He was/is an idiot

Reaction Score
Mike Tranghese is the worst commissioner in the history of sports. When the writing was in the wall to build strong football-based conferences he focused around hoops

He was/is an idiot
Marinatto was worse...way worse.

Reaction Score
No way, he had to deal with the fallout from Tranghese's failures. Like blaming the financial crisis on Bush when it was largely a buildup of 90s policies.

Marinatto was worse...way worse.

Reaction Score
No way, he had to deal with the fallout from Tranghese's failures. Like blaming the financial crisis on Bush when it was largely a buildup of 90s policies.
Yeah well Mike T was LONG gone when he turned down that ESPN deal, and didn't think history would repeat itself...I'm gonna agree to disagree with you on this one.

Reaction Score
He's such a huge failure. He had the chance to build the BE in to a strong, viable league. He failed. He was either dumb or influenced or both. John M was dealing with scraps, no one could have saved that from its eventuality.

If I met Tranghese personally I would honestly tell him he's a failure and an idiot. I feel that strongly about his incompetence.

M
Yeah well Mike T was LONG gone when he turned down that ESPN deal, and didn't think history would repeat itself...I'm gonna agree to disagree with you on this one.

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
He's such a huge failure. He had the chance to build the BE in to a strong, viable league. He failed. He was either dumb or influenced or both. John M was dealing with scraps, no one could have saved that from its eventuality.

If I met Tranghese personally I would honestly tell him he's a failure and an idiot. I feel that strongly about his incompetence.

M

He sent roses to fuquing Beebe! FLIPPING ROSES! Because the Big 12 stayed together. Marinatto was the dumbest man in the history of college sports. He was celebrating the demise of his own conference and he didn't even know it. The level of pure ignorance involved is mind boggling.

Reaction Score
Tranghese could have dealt from a position of strength, Marinatto never had a chance.

Tranghese controlled his own destiny, Marinatto never did. Both were bad.

He sent roses to fuquing Beebe! FLIPPING ROSES! Because the Big 12 stayed together. Marinatto was the dumbest man in the history of college sports. He was celebrating the demise of his own conference and he didn't even know it. The level of pure ignorance involved is mind boggling.

Reaction Score
I hope the Seton Hall game ignites Gibbs. They have seemed to do better without him thus far. Lets go and get a championship for UCONN then win six more!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom