Big East Final | The Boneyard

Big East Final

Reaction Score
From experience, does anyone know how ticket prices work for the Final? Real question is…is it smart to buy now not knowing whether UConn advances past Marquette OR wait until they win and then purchase as other teams’ fan bases might want to unload tickets for more reasonable prices on the secondary market? Or would the seller’s thought process be hell, UConn is still in it, I am going to jack these prices and get the biggest bang for my buck!? I know it’s a risk either way but I was just wondering if there is typically a pattern. Thank you!

The cheapest tickets on StubHub for the final right now are $78 (plus fees) but those are in the 400’s.

Separate question: Does anyone know which Hotel UConn is staying at in NYC?

Reaction Score
If UConn is in the final, rival fansbases will want to sell their tickets. But even more UConn fans will want to buy those tickets, so the price will go up (happened when UConn made the Regional Finals at MSG in 2014).

Of course if you buy now and UConn doesn’t make the final, the price will plummet for 400 level tickets. The final would feature two teams >500 miles from NYC, so there won’t be many new buyers. So it’s a risk either way.

Reaction Score
If UConn is in the final, rival fansbases will want to sell their tickets. But even more UConn fans will want to buy those tickets, so the price will go up (happened when UConn made the Regional Finals at MSG in 2014).

Of course if you buy now and UConn doesn’t make the final, the price will plummet for 400 level tickets. The final would feature two teams >500 miles from NYC, so there won’t be many new buyers. So it’s a risk either way.
Not playing in the final will not enter into my national flag blue tinted mind

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog
Top Bottom