Big East Conference Game Thread- March | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Big East Conference Game Thread- March

Reaction Score
Kamary Richmond got injured. Hope he is okay because without I’m him and Aiken they might as well call it a season

Reaction Score
Kamary Richmond got injured. Hope he is okay because without I’m him and Aiken they might as well call it a season
That’s what I thought about Creighton when nembard went down…

Reaction Score
That’s what I thought about Creighton when nembard went down…
Eh felt like it was more our mistakes that game than Creighton playing well we started awful and came back facing a raucous crowd. We would beat them in MSG

As for seton hall without Richmond or Aiken they have no scorers outside of Rhoden

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Eh felt like it was more our mistakes that game than Creighton playing well we started awful and came back facing a raucous crowd. We would beat them in MSG

As for seton hall without Richmond or Aiken they have no scorers outside of Rhoden
The mistakes, yeah u ain’t lying Brutha. Th Ajax TO when UConn finally tied it gave Creighton life . It got the crowd back into the game when Creighton scored the next 4 points. everytime UConn got the game tied again with a chance to take the lead they would commit a sloppy turnover that rescusitated (spelling) Creighton

Reaction Score
The mistakes, yeah u ain’t lying Brutha. Th Ajax TO when UConn finally tied it gave Creighton life . It got the crowd back into the game when Creighton scored the next 4 points. everytime UConn got the game tied again with a chance to take the lead they would commit a sloppy turnover that rescusitated (spelling) Creighton
Seton Hall is missing their 2 starting PGs and they are still beating Creighton. Their length and their switching on D is giving Creighton

Reaction Score
on a side note, oranges, loserville, pitts, bcu: that is all.

thumbs down GIF

Reaction Score
Kalkbrenner plays like Kareem Abdul
Jabbar vs us and back to reality vs everyone else. Creighton gonna lose this game at home vs a 2 starter down Seton Hall team.

Reaction Score
Kalkbrenner plays like Kareem Abdul
Jabbar vs us and back to reality vs everyone else. Creighton gonna lose this game at home vs a 2 starter down Seton Hall team.
Seton Hall is playing the pick and roll much better than UConn

Reaction Score
are you watching the same game as me? kalk has 16, 8, and 3 blocks. he's a really good player.
Ya and he just missed a free throw and a bunny with a min left. What did he have 24-11 vs us?

Reaction Score
O’Connell air balls a long 2 down 3 with 13 seconds left lol. Talk about boneheaded plays.

Reaction Score
Seriously how did we lose to this Creighton team? They are not that good
They are good, but Seton Hall has height that bothers some shots that UConn’s D doesn’t. UConn’s D is good, but it seems like when the other team has some good 3 point shooters, they don’t really understand the nuances of playing help D. Even if the other teams plays 3 point shooters the common misconception is that you can’t play help D, but that is incorrect u can play it you just have to show more variety when helping.

Reaction Score
if we beat Depaul we are 3 and Creighton is 4.

if SJU beats MU then Hall is 5 and MU is 6

go Johnies.

Reaction Score
I am glad that Seton hall won, but it is just so annoying that we played probably are worst 2 games this season against Creighton. get them out of your head guys!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom