Big East championship trophy | The Boneyard

Big East championship trophy

Reaction Score
Been a fan since 1994, and daughter went to three Final 4s as a member of the Pep Band, but I graduated from Fairfield, and cannot tell you how proud I am of Lou. What a joy to see her have an opportunity to lay at this level. So happy for her !!
Don72770- - The chance to play at UCONN and exhibit her game changed her life!
She is now looked at as a 1st round pick in the WNBA draft!

Reaction Score
Lou has been great. Dorka is improving, or getting more comfortable playing at UConn. Wishing both the best in the NCAA's
When it comes to naming League and All-American teams, I wish some sort of strength of schedule stat could be applied. Dorka and Lou performed well against the toughest teams in the US but seem to be ignored by some writers. Lou has had an outstanding year even getting beaten up every game and playing with a bad ankle and knee. Dorka's stats, even with a broken thumb in the beginning of the year, are comparable to Cameron Brink of Stanford, but receives much less press.

Reaction Score
It doesn't matter who holds the trophy as it was a great TEAM effort and if there was room ,10 players should have their hands on the trophy. Uconn was expected to win the BE. With all their major injuries and lack of a bench, in my opinion,of all their trophies , they pulled out the most satisfying one this year and when they win the NC, it will be monumentally the best of them all. GO HUSKIES!!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom