Big East cancels Fall Sports | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Big East cancels Fall Sports

Reaction Score
I'm telling you what was said. I said they didn't cancel basketball, you told me I'm wrong.

I don't think most people are expecting the season to start in November, I think January in a bubble or the Spring.
I'd be willing to wager you whatever you'd like that those games will be canceled. Don't be such a tool.

Reaction Score
I'm a tool because you can't read. Got it.

Wonderful performance from you in this thread.
Yeah, you're a tool because those games are 100% going to be canceled and you know it, as does everyone else. They're not gonna make them up in June moron.

Reaction Score
Yeah, you're a tool because those games are 100% going to be canceled and you know it, as does everyone else. They're not gonna make them up in June moron.
We already went over that I'm a tool and now a moron because you can't read.

Reaction Score
No, you're a tool and a moron because that's the general consensus on this board. And see, now you've proved it again!

Reaction Score
I feel bad for all the athletes. My kid lost the Spring non-traditional season, the upcoming Fall, might lose the Spring non-traditional season (or might play real games if Fall regular season is played in Spring...). She comes back next Fall as a junior, does Spring non-traditional and a final Fall season her senior year and that's it I assume. She barely started her career and it feels like it's almost over. Do seniors participate in the non-traditional season in their senior year, or are they done after Fall?

The college experience is too short as it is. These students are getting a watered-down college athletic experience. I know it's for the best, but I can't help feeling terrible for all of the athletes, not just mine.

Reaction Score
Yes and there's nothing about canceling basketball for the Pac-12 or any other conference.
Not correct. The Pac 12 has cancelled ALL sports through the end of 2020. That definitely includes basketball through the end of the year.
Postponed, they have said nothing about canceling basketball.
Really? So you think they are gonna play these games when? We'll have April madness? Give me a break. Any games "postponed" in 2020 are not gonna be made up. You're really that much into semantics huh??
I'm telling you what was said. I said they didn't cancel basketball, you told me I'm wrong.

I don't think most people are expecting the season to start in November, I think January in a bubble or the Spring.
I'd be willing to wager you whatever you'd like that those games will be canceled. Don't be such a tool.
I'm a tool because you can't read. Got it.

Wonderful performance from you in this thread.

Reaction Score
Not for nothing but the field hockey team was 1 of maybe 2-3 teams lined up for a national championship.

Reaction Score
But wait.....these are "student" athletes......
After finals. Most schools are done by the 1st or 2nd week of May. Would be better than not having the NCAA Tournament at all.

Reaction Score
you think you sound smart; but you really just got this from reading Clay Travis’ twitter. Sad.

I live in NJ and have Comcast. The BIG network is part of my general subscription. I don’t pay anything specifically for it so don’t know what the injury would be that a law suit could cure. I think this is a non issue

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
No, you're a tool and a moron because that's the general consensus on this board. And see, now you've proved it again!
all right kids you both can take your bats and go home

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom