Big East All Freshmen Team | The Boneyard

Big East All Freshmen Team

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
Open ended question for the BY, that I don’t know the answer to.

Based on the total season as of today, who would be the five BE freshman on an All Freshmen Team?

I know DC be on it. Assume Alex as well? Cam?

Also, is DC a lock as of now for Freshman of the year? Does he have any shot at making an all BE team? I would think not, but maybe if he starts getting 25 minutes a game rest of the way?

Reaction Score
It's a really bad year for freshman in the Big East. I hesitate to say anyone is a lock this early but Clingan, Karaban, Whitmore are all probably locks. Other 2 spots I'm really struggling to find an answer, probably AJ Storr and Frederick King, but it's a steep drop after the top 3

Reaction Score
Open ended question for the BY, that I don’t know the answer to.

Based on the total season as of today, who would be the five BE freshman on an All Freshmen Team?

I know DC be on it. Assume Alex as well? Cam?

Also, is DC a lock as of now for Freshman of the year? Does he have any shot at making an all BE team? I would think not, but maybe if he starts getting 25 minutes a game rest of the way?
I think at the moment it’s between DC and Cam Whitmore. He’s been awesome

Poe

Reaction Score
AK has been freshman of the week 3 times, DC and Whitmore 2 times. Those 3 seem like locks. What I don’t know is if the all conference teams are only based on big east games or all games?

Reaction Score
It's a really bad year for freshman in the Big East. I hesitate to say anyone is a lock this early but Clingan, Karaban, Whitmore are all probably locks. Other 2 spots I'm really struggling to find an answer, probably AJ Storr and Frederick King, but it's a steep drop after the top 3
Desmond Claude

Reaction Score
Chase Ross, Marquette
Sean Jones was the better of the 2 against us, but for the year it's probably Ross. Him, King, Storr or Armstrong right now probably for the 4th or 5th spot. Maybe Da'Sean Nelson from Depaul in the mix, too. Jayden Pierre if he plays more with Bynum banged up.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom