Big Congrats to Katie Lou On Her Engagement | The Boneyard

Big Congrats to Katie Lou On Her Engagement

Reaction Score

Who is Katie Lou Samuelson's boyfriend? Meet NBA star Devin Cannady.

cannady74_760_20210406.jpg

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Does Lou’s fiance work out with Phee’s fiance?
If he did, it has been a while. Cannady had a nasty foot injury when playing with Orlando/NBA last season. I believe he was doing all of his rehab/training in Florida, under the Magics care. I could be wrong but I thought Phee's fiance was based in the LA area. Not up to date on all of these things, as in the old UConn days.

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
Congratulations to Lou!! It looked so romantic, on the beach with roses made into a heart and candles :).

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
Will Katie Lou and Phese please hurry up and have daughters with their athletic husbands so we can keep the recruiting pipeline filled?
Anyone have an address I can send Barry White CDs to?
(Whoever thought mentioning CDs as a music medium would be an indicator of old age?)

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
Congrats to Lou!!

Cannady got injured last year playing for the Magic. He was only in the NBA for a short time - starred in the G League for Lakeland - it was a terrible leg injury but he has been back only recently for a couple of games with Lakeland. Looks like he is on reduced minutes but seems to be playing very well, like 32 points in about the same number of minutes.

I hope he makes a full recovery and gets back to the NBA. In his brief time up it looked like he belonged at that level.

Looks like the pic was taken at Clearwater Beach, a short drive from Lakeland. Perfumerias Avenida appears to have a break in their schedule and Lou made the most of it!

Reaction Score
Will Katie Lou and Phese please hurry up and have daughters with their athletic husbands so we can keep the recruiting pipeline filled?
Anyone have an address I can send Barry White CDs to?
(Whoever thought mentioning CDs as a music medium would be an indicator of old age?)
CD’s we’re second in age to the Barry White recommendation!

Reaction Score
Jealous that he has enough hair for a bun?
Ha no I’ve got enough in back that I could probably grow one. I just think it’s an awful awful look.

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
Slightly off track but yesterday my wife asked if any of Katie Lou's sisters were drafted into the WNBA. Yeah, I could probably research this but I know that somebody reading this knows already!

Reaction Score
Slightly off track but yesterday my wife asked if any of Katie Lou's sisters were drafted into the WNBA. Yeah, I could probably research this but I know that somebody reading this knows already!
They were not. Karlie was undrafted and Bonnie became a doctor instead of pursuing a basketball career.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Bonnie had no intention of playing pro ball and went straight to medical school. She is an eye doctor and met her future, now current husband in class. They got married last September.

Karlie went undrafted back in 2017. She was invited to camp, for the Sparks, injured her foot and was cut. Played in Italy, Belgium and for Avenida in Spain for the past 3 years. Karlie is also an Athlete Engagement Manager for parity now.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Awwww. Be happy, Katie Lou. Seems like yesterday we were awaiting your arrival on campus your freshman year.
Playing catchup to Pheesa so maybe a little bouncing husky baby in the not so distant future

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom