2024 Recruiting: - Big Cliff Omoruyi enters portal | The Boneyard

2024 Recruiting: Big Cliff Omoruyi enters portal

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Trilly commented on twitter that he's curious if the team that "pulled him out" will be able to reel him in ... always fascinating, I wonder if Danny and those tampering comments were Slick Rick related or?

Teams actively recruiting kids to leave then not even sure if they'll land him ... is something.

Reaction Score
Maybe I watched the wrong games, but I don't recall feeling badly about losing CS after seeing the lack of energy. Not sure he could meet DH's demands in practice.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I wonder if Danny and those tampering comments were Slick Rick related or?
excited ed cooley GIF by BIG EAST Conference

Reaction Score
The portal is about two things: a greater role and a bigger bag. I doubt we provide either vs other suitors.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
There are very few programs with more NIL resources than us
We must not be offering it to the top 50 recruits we go after. Hope that means we're pouring it into our transfer budget at least.

Reaction Score
We must not be offering it to the top 50 recruits we go after. Hope that means we're pouring it into our transfer budget at least.

Who have we lost recruiting battles to recently?

We're losing recruits to schools with tremendous NIL resources too. Duke, Kansas, Zona...

And even those small time schools like PC can throw a bag at a kid. We may have the resources to pay, but not feel a particular player is worth that value.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Who have we lost recruiting battles to recently?

We're losing recruits to schools with tremendous NIL resources too. Duke, Kansas, Zona...

And even those small time schools like PC can throw a bag at a kid. We may have the resources to pay, but not feel a particular player is worth that value.
Well I wouldn't say we have a comparable budget if we never outbid these programs.

Reaction Score
Didn’t someone tweet out last week that 6 Big East programs paid out $2 million in NIL this year? We are obviously one of them. We have money to get good players.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom