Big Change For Tonight | The Boneyard

Big Change For Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Normal in-game beverages haven't worked the past couple of weeks, so tonight it's an Absolut night.

No matter what happens during the game, I'll be okay because vodka makes me happy.

Reaction Score
Vodka makes me angry, so there is no way I am drinking it during a UCONN game. I have a 6 pack of blue moon and a 6 pack of newcastle for tonight.

Reaction Score
Started on the Sam's Oktoberfest about 30 minutes ago. Hoping I'm able to watch the game - thanks a lot Mets.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Vodka makes me angry, so there is no way I am drinking it during a UCONN game. I have a 6 pack of blue moon and a 6 pack of newcastle for tonight.

Vodka gives me the giggles. I can be at a party solo drinking the stuff and within five minutes of my wife showing up, she can tell if I've been drinking vodka.

Reaction Score
Vodka gives me the giggles. I can be at a party solo drinking the stuff and within five minutes of my wife showing up, she can tell if I've been drinking vodka.

You might be the first person I heard who said that about Vodka. I don't do well with Vodka, especially in the hangover department. I much prefer beer to hard liqour. But if you told me drinking vodka would get UCONN a win, I would be shotgunning a bottle of Smirnoff.

Reaction Score
in preparation for this game, i bought some crack. i hope it helps.

however, i messed up. i started smoking it during the maryland blowout as a celebration, and now ive only got half the amount i wanted to have for our game. i have to ration now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom